• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Bread in Stoneware: Possible?

In summary, Pampered Chef's stoneware is designed specifically for baking bread and other baked goods and does not require preheating. It is recommended to hand wash the stoneware with warm water and mild soap, and it is safe to use in a convection oven with adjusted time and temperature. However, stoneware should not be used in the microwave.
lulu
Does anyone know if you can just use any recipe for bread in the stoneware crock? I had a customer call and ask today and I'm not sure.

Thanks

Yes, any bread recipe can be used in them. She may just need to experiment a little with it to get it just right.

for your question! Yes, you can use any bread recipe in a stoneware crock. However, keep in mind that the cooking time and temperature may vary slightly depending on the size and shape of the crock. It's always a good idea to check the bread for doneness before taking it out of the crock. Happy baking!

1. Can I bake bread in stoneware from Pampered Chef?

Yes, our stoneware is specifically designed for baking bread and other baked goods.

2. Do I need to preheat the stoneware before baking bread?

No, our stoneware can go directly from the refrigerator or freezer to the oven without preheating.

3. How do I clean my stoneware after baking bread?

We recommend hand washing your stoneware with warm water and a mild soap. Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive materials on the stoneware.

4. Can I use my stoneware in a convection oven?

Yes, our stoneware is safe to use in convection ovens. Just be sure to adjust the baking time and temperature as needed.

5. Is stoneware safe to use in the microwave?

No, stoneware should not be used in the microwave as it can cause damage to the stoneware and potentially start a fire.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HeatherP19
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sarah102486
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJeniLobdell