• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Cookie Molds: Shapes and Availability Guide

In summary, these stones were available in pre-PC days, and people are looking to buy them again. There are different shapes and sizes available, and some of them sell for a lot on eBay.
itsjustCarla
I've seen these around on the big "E", at garage sales, thrift stores, etc. and I'm falling in love with these stones. Since these were available in my "pre-PC" days, could someone please tell me how many there were and what shapes were available? I would love to start collecting these.

Thank you, in advance, for your help.
:balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :angel: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon: :balloon:

Which ones, the hearts? There were 15 years of those, and 1 year there were 4, so that's 18.
There were also a train, a house, a church...

Yikes! I had NO idea.......

I also have a teddy bear!

The early hearts sell on eBay for a lot. A clustermate of mine saw one from the first year go for over $600 a couple years ago.

Seriously! Is it "illegal" for us to sell our old ones on Ebay? I could use $600.

JAE said:
Seriously! Is it "illegal" for us to sell our old ones on Ebay? I could use $600.
Don't even go there.

I have a couple of the old heart bolds if you want to buy them.

chefann said:
The early hearts sell on eBay for a lot. A clustermate of mine saw one from the first year go for over $600 a couple years ago.

Holy Smokes! :eek:

I have two hearts that I'm willing to sell--the last two. Bountiful Heart and Patriotic Heart.

I'll sell mine. I don't know right now which ones I have. I know I have the bear and the heart with fruit on it. I probably have 5 other ones. I packed them away for a future discontinued PC product sale at my house (not on Ebay). Most of them are used. I used to give a cookie away to hosts as the host gift.
I also have the train, gingerbread house and post office/school. We still use those, though. My kids love decorating at Christmas.

I'm looking for the very first one it was a stars and stripes one if anyone has it for sale

Teresa Lynn said:
I'm looking for the very first one it was a stars and stripes one if anyone has it for sale

Good luck on that one...Those are the ones that sell for so much...I would have loved to have been able to get the Canadian one that they just had when we had our last one.

I have the gingerbread house set. The Furry Guy picked them up at a rummage sale for a quarter.

I have the first one I'm willing to sell: for $600 JUST KIDDING! I did tell my husband a few years ago that was what I wanted for Christmas. We both almost died when we saw the price it was going for on ebay.

I had NO IDEA there were so many.....my hubby is gonna KILL me. LOL

What are Stoneware Cookie Molds?

Stoneware cookie molds are baking tools made from natural clay that are used to create decorative and unique cookies. They come in various shapes and designs, and are designed to be used in the oven.

How do I use Stoneware Cookie Molds?

To use a stoneware cookie mold, first preheat your oven to the recommended temperature. Then, press chilled cookie dough into the mold, making sure to fill all the crevices. Place the mold on a baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once done, let the cookies cool before carefully removing them from the mold.

Do I need to season Stoneware Cookie Molds?

Unlike other stoneware baking tools, stoneware cookie molds do not need to be seasoned before use. However, it is recommended to lightly grease the mold with cooking spray or butter before pressing in the dough to ensure easy removal of the cookies.

Can I use Stoneware Cookie Molds for other types of baking?

While stoneware cookie molds are primarily used for making cookies, they can also be used for other types of baking such as creating decorative breads, cakes, and even savory dishes like meatloaf. Just make sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly.

How do I clean and care for Stoneware Cookie Molds?

To clean a stoneware cookie mold, simply wash it with hot water and a mild dish soap. Do not use any abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the mold. Avoid soaking the mold as well, as this can cause it to become too saturated with water. After washing, let the mold air dry before storing it. With proper care, stoneware cookie molds can last for many years.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom