• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Recipes for Discontinued Stoneware Bread Crock?

Preheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and spices. Stir in cheese. Add beer; stir until well blended. Pour batter into a greased 1 1/2-quart ovenproof bread baking crock. Bake 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Brush with melted butter. Serve warm.Yield: 1 loafIn summary, the conversation was about someone looking for recipes for a discontinued bread crock. They mentioned using it for reheating leftovers and making beer bread. The person responding provided several recipe ideas for the bread crock, including
SUZIEQCONSULTANT
Gold Member
I am looking for recipes for the discontinued bread crocks. I have a consultant in my downline that a lady who would like these. Any help would be appreciated as this customer is very persistent. I have already passed along that it's a great item to use for reheating left overs, beans, casseroles or scalloped potatoes. Along with making our wonderful beer bread. Thanks for all the responses:chef:

Unfortunately, I'm not aware of any specific recipes for discontinued bread crocks. However, here are a few ideas that can be used in these crocks:- Baked Macaroni and Cheese- Garlic Bread- French Toast Bake- Ham and Cheese Strata- Sausage Casserole- Spinach Artichoke Dip- Jalapeno Cornbread- Cheesy Potato Bake- BBQ Chicken Pizza- Mini Shepherd's Pies- Tomato Basil Tart- Bacon-Wrapped Asparagus- Zucchini Lasagna- Monkey Bread

I'm not sure what you mean by "bread crocks". Do you mean the Bread Baking Crock that we sold a while back? If so, I've got some recipes for it (including the beer bread) that I'll be glad to post for you.recipesYes, sorry I should have been more specific. The Bread Baking Crock is what I am looking for recipes for. I would appreciate any help.ThanksHere they are. I hope they are what you are looking for. If not, let me know.Bread Baking CrockBread Baking CrockBread Baking CrockBread Baking CrockBeer Bread2 cups all-purpose flour2 tablespoons sugar2 teaspoons baking powder1/2 teaspoon salt1 bottle (12 ounces) beer2 tablespoons butter or margarine, meltedPreheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add beer; stir until well blended. Pour batter into a greased 1 1/2-quart ovenproof bread baking crock. Bake 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Brush with melted butter. Serve warm.Yield: 1 loafGarlic and Herb Beer Bread1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour2 tablespoons sugar1 tablespoon baking powder1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 teaspoon dried oregano1/2 teaspoon dried thyme1/2 teaspoon dried basil1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary1 bottle (12 ounces) beer2 tablespoons butter or margarine, meltedPreheat oven to 375°F. In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and spices. Add beer; stir until well blended. Pour batter into a greased 1 1/2-quart ovenproof bread baking crock. Bake 35-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Brush with melted butter. Serve warm.Yield: 1 loafCheesy Beer Bread2 cups all-purpose flour2 tablespoons sugar2 teaspoons baking powder1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon garlic powder1/2 teaspoon dried basil1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese1 bottle

What are some popular recipes for the Stoneware Bread Crock?

Some popular recipes for the Stoneware Bread Crock include artisan bread, sourdough bread, and no-knead bread. You can also use it to make other baked goods like casseroles, cobblers, and even meatloaf.

Do I need to preheat the Stoneware Bread Crock before using it?

No, the Stoneware Bread Crock does not need to be preheated before use. Simply place your bread dough or other ingredients directly into the crock and put it in the oven. The stoneware will evenly distribute heat and help create a perfect crust.

Can I use the Stoneware Bread Crock in the microwave or on the stovetop?

No, the Stoneware Bread Crock is not safe to use in the microwave or on the stovetop. It is designed specifically for use in the oven and should not be used on any other heat source.

How do I clean the Stoneware Bread Crock?

The Stoneware Bread Crock is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm water and a mild detergent. Avoid using metal utensils on the stoneware to prevent scratches. Also, make sure to fully dry the crock before storing to prevent any moisture from causing damage.

Can I use the Stoneware Bread Crock to freeze dough or leftovers?

Yes, the Stoneware Bread Crock is safe to use in the freezer. However, make sure to allow the crock to thaw before putting it in the oven to prevent any potential cracking from extreme temperature changes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pamperedatlast