• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food network

etteluap70PC

Legacy Member
Gold Member
May 24, 2005
OK so I am enjoying my new high speed internet and catching up on episodes of Good Eats. (I love Alton!) and between episodes is Tyler Lawrence talking about their new stoneware line! The one shown looks like our flat rectangle but has handles like the round. Hmmmm interesting!

sklay723

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2007
On the Kohl's website they have the pizza stone priced at $39.99 but on sale for $31.99...I guess some might think that's not too bad because they don't have to pay shipping, but what happens if it breaks? I'm with Nancy because I doubt they offer the warranty...

Jan 29, 2009
I saw these at the store. They are not as good as our's. I hate to say this but they feel very flimsy. I would be afraid that it would break very easily. Pricing was higher, not on sale. They also have a rougher feel to them. Even if I wasn't a consultant I wasn't sold on them.

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
Also It doesn't say if they are lead free like ours. Also ours are THE ONLY stones you can cook meat on/in....

Last edited:

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Not surprised to see other stones out there. Not surprised they are of lesser quality.