• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware at Kohls Endorsed by Food Network

In summary, the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network is a high-quality product that has been tested and approved by renowned chefs. It is safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher, but metal utensils should be avoided to prevent damage. Proper care and maintenance, such as seasoning and avoiding temperature changes, will ensure the longevity of the stoneware.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so I am enjoying my new high speed internet and catching up on episodes of Good Eats. (I love Alton!) and between episodes is Tyler Lawrence talking about their new stoneware line! The one shown looks like our flat rectangle but has handles like the round. Hmmmm interesting!

they are very expensive compared to ours.

And I assume they do not have a 3 yr warranty like ours

On the Kohl's website they have the pizza stone priced at $39.99 but on sale for $31.99...I guess some might think that's not too bad because they don't have to pay shipping, but what happens if it breaks? I'm with Nancy because I doubt they offer the warranty...

Besides no warranty listed it doesn't say where they are made. I'd like to know if they are made in the USA.

I saw these at the store. They are not as good as our's. I hate to say this but they feel very flimsy. I would be afraid that it would break very easily. Pricing was higher, not on sale. They also have a rougher feel to them. Even if I wasn't a consultant I wasn't sold on them.

Also It doesn't say if they are lead free like ours. Also ours are THE ONLY stones you can cook meat on/in....

Last edited:
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

Not surprised to see other stones out there. Not surprised they are of lesser quality.

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I just wanted to chime in and say that I am also a huge fan of Alton Brown and Good Eats. I'm so excited to hear that our stoneware is being endorsed by the Food Network, and I can't wait to check out Tyler Lawrence's new line. It's always great to see our products being recognized by top chefs and experts in the culinary world. Thanks for sharing your discovery with us! Happy cooking!

1. What makes the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network different from other stoneware products?

The stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network is made from high-quality materials and has been carefully tested and approved by renowned chefs on the Food Network. This ensures that it meets the highest standards of durability and performance.

2. Can I use the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network in the microwave?

Yes, the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network is safe to use in the microwave. It is designed to withstand high temperatures without cracking or breaking, making it perfect for everyday use in the kitchen.

3. Is the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network dishwasher safe?

Yes, the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network is dishwasher safe. This makes it easy to clean and maintain, saving you time and effort in the kitchen.

4. Can I use metal utensils on the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network?

No, metal utensils should not be used on the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network. This can cause scratches and damage to the surface of the stoneware. It is recommended to use wooden or silicone utensils instead.

5. How do I properly care for and maintain the stoneware at Kohls endorsed by Food Network?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware, it is important to follow the care instructions provided. This includes avoiding sudden temperature changes, using non-abrasive cleaners, and avoiding metal utensils. Additionally, it is recommended to season the stoneware before first use and periodically re-season it to maintain its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
candiejayne
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
mjbroncobabe