• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for new ideas with Stoneware and Simple Additions - any suggestions?

In summary, the Pamp Chef Collection CD is a great resource for selling Stoneware and Simple Additions. It has a variety of ideas for selling these products, and provides visuals to help illustrate the concepts.
I'm looking for new ideas when talking about Stoneware and Simple Additions. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Tell us what you already say ~ so we'll know what to suggest. :)

My director told me a lot of people are attracted to the simple additions stainless steel stands, esp. those with new or redone kitchens because often it matches the new hardware.
And I would just tell near-horror stories saved by stoneware! I was helping my director at one of her shows last night (up until then I had never been to a PChef show! :eek: ) and I stuck my batch of pizzetta triangles on the top rack; hers were on the middle. Well as you may have guessed mine were about 40 shades darker than hers but only on the top and still tasted just fine. You can tell that story and say it happened to a friend. ;)
Stoneware saves the day!

i like to use visuals with the stoneware. i tell people to close there eyes and that i wont bite them if they do it and imagine a nice digiorno (sp??) pizza on a metal cookie sheet. it cooks and smells so good and then you bite into it just to find it frozen in the middle!! then i do the same for the stone except this time its done all the way and will still be hot the second time around!! people seem to like that visual instead of just hearing about it.

Listen to Collections CD to learn about SA, Stoneware and CookwareThis CD is absolutely amazing!!! There is an updated one on the supply order. After 2 years of selling Pamp Chef, I got a ton of new ideas that are already working at my shows.

Thanks!I forgot about that cd and I have it too! I'm going to listen to it again tonight before my show tomorrow.

tina617 said:
This CD is absolutely amazing!!! There is an updated one on the supply order. After 2 years of selling Pamp Chef, I got a ton of new ideas that are already working at my shows.

I agree, I love that cd!

I love to tell them it's a puzzle for adults and have them visualize all the different combos I describe, and different uses for the wovens, different levels. LOVE the square bowl with a small bowl for veggies and dip, looks so pretty with salad or pasta. Put 2 small bowls in bowl for salsa and guac, float the chips inbetween. Use as fruit bowl centerpiece when not entertaining.

1. What is the benefit of using stoneware in cooking?

Stoneware is made from natural clay and is free of harmful chemicals, making it a safe option for cooking. It also distributes heat evenly, resulting in perfectly cooked food every time.

2. How do I care for my stoneware?

To ensure the longevity of your stoneware, it is important to avoid sudden temperature changes, never place it on a hot stovetop, and always hand wash with warm water and a gentle scrub brush. Avoid using soap, as it can be absorbed into the porous surface of the stoneware.

3. Can I use stoneware in the microwave?

Yes, stoneware is safe to use in the microwave. However, it is important to follow the manufacturer's instructions and avoid using it on high settings or for extended periods of time.

4. What is the purpose of Simple Additions in Pampered Chef's stoneware collection?

Simple Additions are decorative pieces that can be used to enhance the presentation of your dishes. They are designed to be used with stoneware and are both microwave and dishwasher safe.

5. Are there any foods that should not be cooked on stoneware?

Stoneware is safe to use with most foods, including meats, vegetables, and baked goods. However, it is not recommended for acidic foods, as they can cause the stoneware to break down over time. It is also not suitable for cooking on a stovetop or over an open flame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Celia
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ktraceyk
  • PC Angel