• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Power of Stones: Why Buy Them?

In summary, stones are natural, durable, and versatile cooking tools that can enhance the flavors and health benefits of meals. The most commonly used types of stones are granite, marble, and soapstone, each with their own unique properties and benefits. To care for cooking stones, they should be seasoned before first use, cleaned with a non-abrasive sponge and mild soap, and allowed to air dry completely before storing. Cooking stones can be used on a variety of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops, as well as in the oven. As long as they are used and cared for correctly, cooking stones are safe to use.
ashkay
Does anyone have a flyer telling about stones - to why buy them!

Here is what I have.

Attachments

• Top Ten Reasons to Buy a Stone.doc
    52.5 KB · Views: 1,105
  • t harbor bacteria.doc
    11.5 KB · Views: 951
  • 30 ways to use your stone!.doc
    29 KB · Views: 1,216
  • Prevent Stoneware Phobia.doc
    29 KB · Views: 1,123
Thank YouI really appreciate these flyers. My soon to be former job title is that of Licensed Practical Nurse, so the one on bacteria was especially helpful.

Dawn/Light

1. What are the benefits of using stones in cooking?

Stones are natural, durable, and versatile cooking tools that can enhance the flavors and health benefits of your meals. They are also known for their ability to evenly distribute heat, making them ideal for baking and roasting.

2. What types of stones are commonly used in cooking?

The most commonly used stones in cooking are granite, marble, and soapstone. Each type of stone has its own unique properties and benefits, so it's important to choose the right one for your specific cooking needs.

3. How do I care for my cooking stones?

To ensure the longevity of your cooking stones, it's important to properly care for them. This includes seasoning them before first use, cleaning them with a non-abrasive sponge and mild soap, and allowing them to air dry completely before storing.

4. Can I use stones on different heat sources?

Yes, cooking stones can be used on a variety of heat sources, including gas, electric, and induction stovetops, as well as in the oven. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and handling.

5. Are cooking stones safe to use?

Yes, cooking stones are safe to use as long as they are used correctly and cared for properly. It's important to always follow the manufacturer's instructions and handle the stones with caution when they are hot.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • niktim3
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • ktraceyk