• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will my stones be safe in below freezing weather during my move to a new house?

In summary, it is recommended to store Pampered Chef stoneware in a cool, dry place and avoid extreme temperatures. Stacking the stoneware is possible, but it is important to place a paper towel or cloth between each piece to prevent scratching. To clean the stoneware before storing, use a mild detergent and warm water, avoiding harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners. It is safe to store food in the stoneware, but make sure it is cool and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. While some stoneware is dishwasher-safe, hand washing is the best way to clean and preserve it.
D_Patel
Iam moving my house sold in two days on the market ! I have to be out by December 19 th ! Great two kids in tow should be interesting !! Anyways my new house will not be ready untill January , so i took a week by week rental furnished until my house is ready , iam only bring a few stones with me the ones i use daily the others , mini fluted , muffin pan ect i will put in storage. I am in massachusetts it is cold up here will my stones be ok in below freezing weather ??? Will they crack ??? Should i be safe and pack all 18 with me ???

I have frozen food in mine before, so I would assume that they would be ok. I suppose I would call HO before I tried to take them all with me, since they aren't so easy to store in small spaces.

?The stones are fine in below freezing weather. Just don't take them from the cold and put them in a hot oven. Let them warm up slowly. The stones will be fine in the cold.thanks for the info !I would still be cautious with the stones in the cold. Being in a car, they will probably have some temperature changes which could cause them to crack. I would suggest putting them in a cooler with some blankets or something around them to keep them from getting too cold.

1. How should I store my Pampered Chef stoneware?

It is recommended to store your stoneware in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source, as extreme temperatures can cause cracking or warping.

2. Can I stack my stoneware when storing?

Yes, you can stack your stoneware when storing, but make sure to place a paper towel or cloth between each piece to prevent them from scratching or sticking together.

3. What is the best way to clean my stoneware before storing?

To clean your stoneware, use a mild detergent and warm water. Do not use any harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stoneware. Make sure to dry the stoneware thoroughly before storing.

4. Is it safe to store food in my stoneware?

Yes, it is safe to store food in your stoneware. However, make sure the stoneware is completely cool before placing food in it and store it in the refrigerator or freezer to prevent any bacteria growth.

5. Can I store my stoneware in the dishwasher?

While some of our stoneware is dishwasher-safe, it is not recommended to store it in the dishwasher. The harsh detergents and high heat can damage the stoneware over time. Hand washing is the best way to clean and preserve your stoneware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Wildfire