• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Racking Stones: Is a Catalog Option Available?

In summary, a Racking Stone is a versatile kitchen tool made of natural stone that can be used as a pizza stone, baking stone, or roasting stone. To use, preheat in the oven and place food directly on the stone for even cooking. They are available for purchase in different sizes and can also be used on the grill.
chef.katie
I have heard several people here talk about a rack for their stones. I've looked in the catalog but was unable to find one. Is this something that we can order?

You are probably thinking of the Stoneware storage rack that was discontinued last month.

Yes, you can order a rack for your stones from the catalog. It is listed under "Stone Accessories" or "Stone Storage" and is available in various sizes and materials such as wood or metal. You can also find them at most kitchen supply stores or online retailers.

1. What is a Racking Stone?

A Racking Stone is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help keep food organized and cooking evenly in the oven. It is made of natural stone and can be used as a pizza stone, baking stone, or roasting stone.

2. How do I use a Racking Stone?

To use a Racking Stone, simply place it in the oven and preheat it according to your recipe's instructions. Once preheated, place your food directly on the stone and cook according to your recipe. The stone will help distribute heat evenly for a perfectly cooked dish.

3. Is a Racking Stone available in the catalog?

Yes, Racking Stones are available for purchase in our catalog. You can find them in the "Baking & Stoneware" section or by searching for "Racking Stone" in the search bar on our website.

4. What sizes are available for Racking Stones?

Our Racking Stones come in two sizes: 15" round and 12" x 15" rectangle. Both sizes are perfect for cooking a variety of dishes and can fit in most standard ovens.

5. Can I use a Racking Stone on the grill?

While Racking Stones are primarily designed for oven use, they can also be used on the grill. Just make sure to follow the same preheating instructions and monitor your food closely for desired doneness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • urbnk8
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
fikibiff
  • Spatch