• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Identifying a Stone to Soften Brown Sugar

In summary, the Pampered Chef's Brown Sugar Keeper is the most recommended stone for softening brown sugar. It works by absorbing moisture from the air and releasing it into the container, keeping the brown sugar soft and preventing it from hardening. While there are other stones on the market, the Brown Sugar Keeper is specifically designed for this purpose and has been tested and proven to be the most effective. It can soften hardened brown sugar within 24 hours, but for very hard brown sugar, it may take a few days. To clean and maintain the Brown Sugar Keeper, it is dishwasher safe and should be rinsed with warm water and air dried. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals as it can affect the porous material of the stone.
DebbieSM
Hey Everybody,
I had a show over the weekend, and one of the guests had asked me if we still have the stone that you put in your brown sugar to keep it soft. I told her I did not think so, but I would look into it for her. Does anyone know what she is talking about? Please help.

Thanks,
Debbie

I don't know nothing about the stone to keep the brown suguar soft, but I know that if you put you brown sugar in a tupperware container and put a slice of bread on top , it will keep you brown sugar soft

I have seen a stone that you put in your brown sugar to keep it soft. I think my pastor's wife has one. It is not Pampered Chef. I don't know what makes it work. I will try to remember where she got it and if she knows how it works.

Shawnna

I have one of these - it's a little clay bear. You put it into your brown sugar and it absorbs any moisture and prevents your sugar from getting hard.To my knowledge, PC doesn't make one. You can find them in just about any kitchen store.

Former consultantThis woman said she used to be a PC consultant years ago, and that is where she got it from. I've never heard of this but thought maybe one of you have. Thanks for the input.

Debbie

Brown Sugar Clump Solution!I have a solution for clumps in your brown sugar! Use the Cheese grater, put the clumps in and it works great!
Candy McIntyre
Maine Consultant

1. What is the best stone to use for softening brown sugar?

The Pampered Chef's Brown Sugar Keeper is the most recommended stone for softening brown sugar. It is specifically designed for this purpose and is made from a porous material that helps to retain moisture and prevent clumping.

2. How does the Brown Sugar Keeper work?

The Brown Sugar Keeper works by absorbing moisture from the air and releasing it into the container, keeping the brown sugar soft and preventing it from hardening. It also has a specially designed lid that creates an airtight seal to maintain the moisture levels.

3. Can I use any stone to soften brown sugar?

While there are other stones on the market that claim to soften brown sugar, the Pampered Chef's Brown Sugar Keeper is specifically designed for this purpose and has been tested and proven to be the most effective.

4. How long does it take for the Brown Sugar Keeper to soften hardened brown sugar?

The time it takes for the Brown Sugar Keeper to soften hardened brown sugar can vary depending on the level of hardness. However, in most cases, it can soften the brown sugar within 24 hours. For very hard brown sugar, it may take a few days.

5. How do I clean and maintain the Brown Sugar Keeper?

The Brown Sugar Keeper is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean. To maintain its effectiveness, it is recommended to rinse it with warm water and let it air dry before storing it away. Avoid using soap or harsh chemicals as it can affect the porous material of the stone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkeri
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dina Atnip
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • newgeorgiagirl