• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to Stock Up for HWC Month?

In summary, OfficeMax had an endcap with all sorts of breast cancer awareness items. Yoplait is running their annual Pink Lids promotion (send in pink lids from their yogurt, and they'll donate money for each lid submitted). Campbell's also has pink-label items that benefit breast cancer awareness. Ann had a great idea to get people stocking up on items. Target has a pink iPod shuffle for sale, and there are pink M&M's on the shelves.
chefann
Gold Member
Good morning, all!

With October right around the corner, breast cancer awareness items are appearing on store shelves. Now's a great time to stock up on little do-dads to use as gifts during HWC month. I was at OfficeMax on Saturday, and they had an endcap with all sorts of cute items: pens, pencils, file folders, business card holders, etc.

And you can also help the cause when you do your grocery shopping. Yoplait is running their annual Pink Lids promotion (send in pink lids from their yogurt, and they'll donate money for each lid submitted). Campbell's also has pink-label items that benefit breast cancer awareness.

Great tip thanks Ann!

Ann that is a great idea...you come up with everything. Actually we just got a great catalog at my house about breast cancer awareness items and I didn't even think about getting some stuff for this.

I have done this before too. It is a great time to stock up. One question though...why does PC do HWC in May & not during National Breast Cancer Awareness month? I figured maybe Mother's Day but not sure.

They do it in the spring so that it's not lost amidst all the other breast cancer things in October. Also, when RUFTH was only 6 months of the year, customers could round up in HWC month and have that count toward HWC donations. Because RUFTH was in the Fall, that meant that HWC had to be in the spring.

Ann you are just SOOOO STINKIN' SMART!!! Because I actually always had the same question as Stacy.

I like that it's in May. Mom's Day, plus pink is a little springy. I stock up on our HWC products b/c I do a Direct Sales Expo fundraiser for our local cancer support organization in October (3rd annual). Perfect for the other companies that have the pink items that month.

I got the cutest new toy last night - a pink iPod shuffle! They benefit the Breast Cancer Foundation and are only available at Target (brick and mortar stores, not online).

If anyone is interested there is a company online called Positive Promotions and they have a lot of great Breast Cancer Awareness Items. www.positivebca.com

Thanks Ann, I always wondered why we did it in May and not Oct.

Ann, quick questions, how many songs does the I-pod shuffle hold, compared to a Nano? I am quite technology iliterate (?)

My daughter wants an Ipod, but she's only 9. I was thinking maybe a shuffle would be a little easier on the pocket book.

ChefJeniLobdell said:
My daughter wants an Ipod, but she's only 9. I was thinking maybe a shuffle would be a little easier on the pocket book.
The Shuffle is nice and compact. It's only $80, and the one I got yesterday came with a $15 iTunes card. That makes it more affordable. It's also got a built-on clip, so it's less likely to be lost.

Thanks so much for the information. I think someone is getting the shuffle for christmas!

Oops- just saw your other question. The Shuffle is 1 GB. The Nano is 8 or 16 (depending on which one you get). As an estimate, the Shuffle will hold about 240 songs. (I have 18 conference workshops and 90 songs on mine right now.)

There is also pink M&M's on the shelves. I am not as worried about them going bad as I am worried that they will get eaten before May!!! I THINK we do HWC in conjunction with Mother's Day, possibly?:confused:

OfficeMax has some CUTE stamps that are on sale - $5 off. They have a pink ribbon next to the address. Check them out at the copies counter. :)

Office Max also had some cute pink ribbon ink pens too. Those would be good to stock up on for May.

I use Staples, because their reward system is just better. They had some great PINK products in their catalog that I got the other day. I loaded up on the cutest Susan G. Komen pins and pink post its. They both were on sale.

stacywhitlow said:
I have done this before too. It is a great time to stock up. One question though...why does PC do HWC in May & not during National Breast Cancer Awareness month? I figured maybe Mother's Day but not sure.

Am thinking that May is further away from holday spending (when many can feel spread too thin financially)? Most people I know donate to families in need over the fall/winter holidays.

The shuffle is very small and very easy to lose. I have a nano and lose it atleast once a week:) I originally wanted a shuffle, but now I'm glad I didn't get it. It would have been like throwing $85 away!

1. What is "Stock up Now for Hwc Month!"?

"Stock up Now for Hwc Month!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef in the month of October. It is a great opportunity for customers to purchase their favorite kitchen and cooking products at discounted prices.

2. When does "Stock up Now for Hwc Month!" start and end?

The promotion typically starts at the beginning of October and ends on October 31st. However, exact dates may vary each year, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or our website for the most up-to-date information.

3. Are all products eligible for the "Stock up Now for Hwc Month!" promotion?

No, not all products are eligible for the promotion. However, a wide variety of our top-selling and most popular products will be included. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with a list of eligible products or you can browse our website to see which items are on sale.

4. How much can I save during "Stock up Now for Hwc Month!"?

The amount you can save will vary depending on the products you purchase. Some items may be discounted by a few dollars, while others may have significant savings. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you calculate your total savings based on your desired purchases.

5. Can I combine the "Stock up Now for Hwc Month!" promotion with other discounts or offers?

Unfortunately, no. The "Stock up Now for Hwc Month!" promotion cannot be combined with other offers, discounts, or coupons. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your consultant's personal discount on your purchases during this promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzuley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Careyann
  • willia38
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • pamperedbecky