• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Restock the Church Kitchen: Successful Show Ideas for Ladies Group

In summary, Tracy has a host interested in having a show for the ladies group to restock the church kitchen. She is interested to know if anyone has done this and what success you have had with it. Also, does anyone have a full-page invite already made up? Tracy did a quick search and didn't see anything right away. Thanks for the help.Ann is seriously correct here. By hosting aprty they get more bang for the buck. I did one last fall for a church here in WI. What we did was go through the kitchen with a fine tooth comb and assesed the needs. We made a full list with pictures, cost and descriptions of the items wanted. We invited everyone to order something for
Beth1170
I have a host interested in having a show for the ladies group to restock the church kitchen. I am interested to know if anyone has done this and what success you have had with it. Also, does anyone have a full-page invite already made up? I did a quick search and didn't see anything right away. Thanks for the help.

I know that someone did one as a fundraiser, maybe look back in the fundraiser forum?

There are a couple of ways you can go about it - have someone representing the church act as host; or do a bridal shower-type show at which people can purchase items for the church and themselves, and give the host benefits to the church. You could also do it as a fundraiser, but if they're looking to get kitchen tools they'll get more by using the host benefits than by taking the money.

Ann is seriously correct here. By hosting aprty they get more bang for the buck. I did one last fall for a church here in WI. What we did was go through the kitchen with a fine tooth comb and assesed the needs. We made a full list with pictures, cost and descriptions of the items wanted. We invited everyone to order something for the kitchen. What I did was took all the items ordered for the kitchen and used three past hosts as the guests. Hey, 10% off is 10% off. Now, I know that sounds goofy to lower the guest sales but it worked out fine. So what they had was $423.90 in sales. The host ordered $340.50 in products and paid $163.05. They way it ended up was the church got $811.50 in products and only paid $586.95 so. They got everything they wanted and they were happy. Now if it had been done as a fundraiser, they would have gotten $42.39 to spend! They saved $224.55 on the products they ordered. So you can tell which worked out better. The host would have lost a few products.

Thanks so much for the great advise. I will look at invites and maybe revise one to fit.

I did this a few years back for our local ambulance association. They wanted GOOD items in their kitchen for the dinners they put on. So we did this as an actual party/show complete with demo. It was WELL advertised (they are on a main highway and put it on their billboard and put ads on the community tv channel and in the major papers). Each member got 2 books and collected orders as well as I set up everything I owned and did a quick demo as well as made other foods for them (my dad is the chief). They sold over $1300 in products and used the hostess benefits to get EVERYTHING they wanted and it turned out great! I did go over and help sort the items (there were 14 boxes delivered) I only had one bad check and I took it to the bank and cashed it when it was good again. So it was a GREAT success!
The following year I organized a big direct sales event there and they let me have the hall for free so we didn't even have to pay anything to set up! It was their thank you to me for helping them out so much (we all donated a table fee to them though).

Good luck to you!!!

This is what I came up with.

Attachments

• Huttenga Church Kitchen Fundraiser Proposal.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 437
Excellent pice of paperwork there! It makes it very easy for them to make the choice. I actually hope they do the Show as it is a big benefit to you too!

Can someone repost the Church Kitchen Fundraiser proposal flyer in a different format like PDF? I have a MAC and can't open it. Thanks much,
Tracy

I will do it just a minute...

Here it is, I took off Carmen's consultant info so that anyone can use it.

Attachments

• Huttenga Church Kitchen Fundraiser Proposal-1.pdf
    176.5 KB · Views: 387
Becky and Holly,

Thanks so much for all the help!! :D

Blessings,
Tracy

1. What is "Stock the Church Kitchen"?

"Stock the Church Kitchen" is a Pampered Chef program designed to help churches and religious organizations raise funds for their kitchen or pantry needs. It allows members of the church community to purchase Pampered Chef products and a portion of the sales will be donated to the church.

2. How does the fundraising process work?

To participate in "Stock the Church Kitchen", the church or organization will need to sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will provide a customized link for the church to share with their community. When someone makes a purchase through the link, a percentage of the sales will be donated to the church. The church will also have the option to host a traditional Pampered Chef party or fundraiser to raise additional funds.

3. What types of products are available for purchase?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen and cooking products, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. There are also options for seasonal and holiday products, as well as special collections and bundles. The church can choose which products to feature in their fundraising campaign.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement?

No, there is no minimum sales requirement for "Stock the Church Kitchen". The church will receive a percentage of the sales regardless of the total amount. However, the more sales generated, the more funds the church will receive for their kitchen or pantry needs.

5. How long does the fundraising campaign last?

The length of the campaign is up to the church or organization, but typically it lasts for a few weeks to a month. This allows enough time for the community to make purchases and for the church to reach their fundraising goal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefallison53