• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

She's at it Again: Stirring the Pot on CS!

In summary, Beth is upset that her business is not doing well and she blames others on the forum. She expresses her anger in a rant and then deletes it.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
There she goes again, stirring the pot. Her business must need a boost or she has an incentive she needs to meet and smells all that new blood over there on CS.

It is SO hard for me to not comment over there - you all know me... BUT I know if I say something it will become all about me so I will let others - I am so glad others are expressing their opinion this time.

There, there, Beth. I know how you feel --- deep breath!

Hugs!!:)

I know... I am so grateful that we have this spot so we can vent when we need to.

My personality wants things to be "right" and I see her to be so wrong so at least I can get it off my chest that I see her as pfishing there!

You all don't have to agree or even read my rant. I totally understand that we all have different views but to me it's so obvious...

Okay, deep breath! It's done. Thanks.

Several of us emailed Greg yesterday when we saw the post referencing her incentive trip to Cancun. If she truly just wanted to share 'as a friend of cheffers', she would have left out all references to it being associated with her new company.

It would help tremendously if some of her friends here would actually post and ask her to switch to personal email when contacting them. Then again, she has stated before that there are several cheffers who are also in her downline with the other company. Hard to know what is real and what isn't.

I'm with all of you!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!I think the straw that broke the camel's back was her posting the pick with her company prez.It's been just about a year for her, right? I'm wondering if she's plateauing in her biz. That's about the same timeframe that some of the EDs who left PC to go with TOHE hit the skids. Biz was booming and then it started to flatten out. And it was at that point they realized what they had with PC and all they had given up.Live and learn...

I completely agree Beth. I read that thread and wondered why the hell is it on our spot. I commend Vanessa for saying something. I looked for it again last night and I think she deleted it, am I wrong with that?

Greg deleted it after several of us emailed him.

No it's there...http://www.chefsuccess.com/f18/um-38605/ --- oops... thought you meant the new thread... the one with the pics is gone...My guess is that she will delete it herself later today. Seems to be the pattern with her... she says her piece and then deletes it and runs off for a little while and then reappears.

WOW!! I just read her new thread over there! Man, Vanessa summed it up again very well!! Oh, I was originally talking about the thread with the pictures.

I apologize if starting this thread offended anyone.

Many on this forum (DCS) do not know the history over on CS with her and this thread and others like it can confuse them I think. Bringing it over here was not right in a way, I agree and I won't start another such thread in the future in deference to that.

I posted behind the apron because I know that it's between us. I don't want to cause trouble or stir things myself. Just thought I had a place that I could vent about her frequent pfishing. I was asked why she bothers me so much. It's because the forum is for PC consultants and when someone goes there looking to pull new, sometimes struggling consultants away it's just wrong. She would not have gotten by with it if she hadn't been a big poster before leaving PC. I know I'm not the PC police and should just let it go. Actually, I think I have done quite well by not commenting over there.

Thanks for letting me vent.

I agree, but I too try to keep my mouth shut. Thanks to all of you that sent messages and posted about this.

The posts bother me because her word choice is very deliberate. She could easily say what she has to say without making any references to her company or that she is a director or that some of her downline are former PC consultants. Those comments are intentional and they are designed to generate inquiry...especially from newbies on the site. I think it's called recruiting.:rolleyes:

bethcooks4u said:
I apologize if starting this thread offended anyone.

Thanks for letting me vent.

You didn't offend me Beth!! I think you said well!

Beth- not ever offended by your posts!
If it looks like a duck....

I wasn't offended. I like that this is a safe place and area to say those things.

No offense taken here Beth. (Never, not even close!) If anything, I sympathize and am grateful this part of DCS exists.

Beth, you are so funny! You know how so many people agree with you. Stop second guessing your posts.

Even though I am no longer a member of Chef Success (thinking about rejoining), I had to read the thread. Just very typical. However, it is now gone! Glad to see that; or not see it!:party:

It's all deleted now. I missed Vanessa's post. Can someone give me a recap?I did post saying if she had a problem, she should contact Greg and not post on CS.Maybe I should put her back in ignore.

SusanBP0129 said:
If it looks like a duck....
YES!! TOTALLY!! I think I even said that about one of her posts a while ago, too.

I couldn't believe it when I popped on CS for a while and saw her post with the pictures!!! How blatant. Hello??? If some people are your "friends" wouldn't you email them with personal pictures?! That's what email is for, not a public forum - especially when she KNOWS what happens every time she posts. I guess lots of people post pics with their kids and other non-PC related things, but hers specifically has to do with her new company. With her, it's so totally deliberate. I know lots of people over at CS have no clue about her history, which is too bad but it's not worth bringing it all up again.

And, Beth, no offense taken AT ALL!!! I wanted to vent about it too.

Since the economy has taken a downtown, I have wondered how her biz is doing because that is totally a luxury. IT's a biz like that that would most likely take a pretty big hit. Maybe that's why she's shown up again. Aahhhh, it's so frustrating!!! I haven't seen any recent replies to her post about where her pics post went, so maybe I"ll have to pop over there and see what's going on......

DebbieJ said:
It's all deleted now. I missed Vanessa's post. Can someone give me a recap?

I did post saying if she had a problem, she should contact Greg and not post on CS.

Maybe I should put her back in ignore.

Oh I was about to go back over there and find it. I'd love a recap too since I missed Vanessa's post as well. This is like my own little soap opera!!:)

She's such a beeotch. She had a snarky reply to one of my replies to someone else--didn't even involve her. Off to go put her on ignore again...

DebbieJ said:
She's such a beeotch.

That just cracks me up! I love that. It made me laugh out loud!

Soooo many people just don't see through her ulterior motives. That's what frustrates me.

I don't know why I just spent time doing this.....but I just looked up some of her posts over the last week or so. MANY of them do answer some of the questions posed, but she sneaks in a line like "One of my downline leaders......" or "Back when one of my current consultants sold PC, she had this...blah blah blah" so she does these little subtle plugs and it's so annoying. Are there only a few of us that totally see through that? It's just so sneaky and I just don't respect people like that I guess.

ok, enough of my vent!! I do like to see people call her on it. I guess I'm chicken to do it myself! LOL!!

I wish there were more that could see through it.

I was able to read it this morning by following the link to it, so it must have just been deleted recently. Anyways, Vanessa really put all of her feelings and 2 cents in. She spoke how she felt and I loved it. I agree with all of you and believe that this is and should be for only Pampered Chef Consultants. It would be nice to have them to start answering ?'s before they are allowed to join. So anyways I also love it that we are all so very passionate about Pampered Chef. It's Great, to have this in common with all of you!! :love0010::approve::rolleyes:

~*~Chef Carri~*~ said:
I was able to read it this morning by following the link to it, so it must have just been deleted recently. Anyways, Vanessa really put all of her feelings and 2 cents in. She spoke how she felt and I loved it.

But what did she say??? I missed it.

Awww...Janet is so nice. She just PM'd me over on CS that she is sorry that you-know-who was so rude to me. Janet wants her to go away, too.

Basically Venessa told her all of what we are say... basically what Becky said in her above post.I so wish she would go away too...

Dang it, I missed it but I know who you are talking about. Same senario, I bet, different tactic and method!!:devil:

I have a question too. If someone who posts on her (not who you are referring to) about a service provided that helps our business, isn't that too "self promotion". I have no problem with this person's business and it is not another DS company, but a service she sells to support our business.

I just don't think it is fair to just zero in on one who has made it clear in past "threads" that she is innocent but is walking and talking like a duck!

baychef said:
Dang it, I missed it but I know who you are talking about. Same senario, I bet, different tactic and method!!:devil:

I have a question too. If someone who posts on her (not who you are referring to) about a service provided that helps our business, isn't that too "self promotion". I have no problem with this person's business and it is not another DS company, but a service she sells to support our business.

I just don't think it is fair to just zero in on one who has made it clear in past "threads" that she is innocent but is walking and talking like a duck!
I agree I don't think the other person should be allowed to sell her wares either. She makes money off of cheffers. I asked the administrators about all that self-promotion (she isn't the only one who does that) and they said they haven't put restrictions on what they put on their signature line. Personally, I feel that's self promotion too and I don't feel it's a "fine line". If you are using your membership to make money (or recruit) you are self promoting - no matter what you are selling - other DS products, jewelry, etc.

Deb, I saw her trying to rile you up on a post where you answered a question and I had to question her....she pi$$es me off so bad that I am glad I sisn't see the post you all are talking about! It would have sent me over the edge! I am so close to asking her in a new thread "are you stalking for business again??" but I know that would feed into her & I just can't do that!

I just got an email from Laura and she has been banned from CS as of this afternoon.

I don't know her very well, but I did like her. I agree that her posts were getting more and more "look at me and what I'm doing these days". I personally think that she's regretting leaving PC for PQ (my opinion) and by visiting CS she still feels connected to us - why else would she always be there. I don't know, she's either really stupid, really smart, or really desperate - I don't know her motives, but I kinda feel sorry for her.

pamperedlinda said:
I just got an email from Laura and she has been banned from CS as of this afternoon.
I don't know her very well, but I did like her. I agree that her posts were getting more and more "look at me and what I'm doing these days". I personally think that she's regretting leaving PC for PQ (my opinion) and by visiting CS she still feels connected to us - why else would she always be there. I don't know, she's either really stupid, really smart, or really desperate - I don't know her motives, but I kinda feel sorry for her.

WOW!

I missed all of the drama (thankfully).

I may not have agreed with some members tactics but it's not my forum to police. But I think many of us have been guilty of some violation at one point or another. And please don't shoot the poster (me), but I have to agree with a previous mention about the self-promotion. It seems to me that not only do services, parties, and wares count, but so do the "PM me with any questions about becoming a consultant". I've seen several posts by members who say that they are no longer active consultants and have no intentions to reactivate. That they are waiting to re-sign with a new director. Those that offer to sign them or encourage other "potentials" on the forum to contact them are actively playing the recruiting card as well. JMHO

The ban was the result of both on forum violations and troubling discussions with her via PM.

pamperedlinda said:

Cue the Hallelujah Chorus.....

Linda, I also enjoyed the postings she made before she switched companies (and was subsequently terminated for violating the 2-year no solicitation clause in the director contract). Her split with PC was very bitter and while she may be missing the camaraderie here, I don't think she misses the company.

I think Becky is right about the word choice issue. If she wasn't interested in recruiting on CS, I don't think she wouldn't have posted things like "...one of my consultants who used to be a PC director... or "one of my downline recruited...." or "..when I was with PC...". Those words, combined with her signature line, probably generated several inquiries. Whether she actually initiated contact with any discouraged member of CS I don't know. I do know she 'invited' a fellow director to consider her company when the MLM card company fiasco was going on a couple months ago.

She is a smart business woman and will likely continue to do well. I don't personally wish her any ill, but I don't feel sorry for her either. Besides, since her mother is a consultant, she can probably get all the 'pc-fix' she wants by going on consultants corner herself. (Okay, I admit that last line was catty...I am generally a nice person:angel:)

amy07 said:
WOW!

I missed all of the drama (thankfully).

I may not have agreed with some members tactics but it's not my forum to police. But I think many of us have been guilty of some violation at one point or another. And please don't shoot the poster (me), but I have to agree with a previous mention about the self-promotion. It seems to me that not only do services, parties, and wares count, but so do the "PM me with any questions about becoming a consultant". I've seen several posts by members who say that they are no longer active consultants and have no intentions to reactivate. That they are waiting to re-sign with a new director. Those that offer to sign them or encourage other "potentials" on the forum to contact them are actively playing the recruiting card as well. JMHO

You are right. We are all probably guilty at one time or another of stretching things. Some of it said in jest or in the heat of the moment. I know I am guilty too for sure. ...something comes to mind about stones in glass houses. But most of us are ethical in our posts and truly care about PC and do not go out trolling for business. We answer the questions and show our true selves. The posting by the inactive person mentioned above and comments about who she should pick come to mind but I for one was not actively looking for a new consultant on the forum and didn't go after her - it may look that way though, I do understand that - but it was truly conversation that went over the edge a bit. That's totally different than what we are talking about here.

Admin Greg said:
The ban was the result of both on forum violations and troubling discussions with her via PM.

Thanks Greg, for the clarification. You guys run a class place here!

Leggy, you, catty? Oh please!!

You are all an amazingly caring, supportive group of women and I am glad to be here!

Awww mannnnnnn!!!

I go away for a few days and miss out on all the drama! Geez! Well...I must say, I am thrilled to no end that she has been banned. Her sleazy tactics turned my stomach...and her attacks on Beth made me want to tease my hair up and go all Jersey-Girl on her. She will NOT be missed.

dannyzmom said:
Awww mannnnnnn!!!

I go away for a few days and miss out on all the drama! Geez! Well...I must say, I am thrilled to no end that she has been banned. Her sleazy tactics turned my stomach...and her attacks in Beth made me want to tease my hair up and go all Jersey-Girl on her. She will NOT be missed.

I AGREE!!! Well said!:grumpy:

dannyzmom said:
her attacks on Beth made me want to tease my hair up and go all Jersey-Girl on her. She will NOT be missed.

I love it when she gets her hair teased up!!!!:D

How was DC? Hope you had a great time!! Don't feel bad, I didn't go any where and I missed it. Probably a good thing...I get my panties so knotted up that I don't help one bit.:bugeye:

Right there behind you, Jersey-Girl. No one is going to knock our Beth around! (I don't think I would feel too safe though Beth...I am officially less than 6 months from going over the big hill, over weight and outa shape!! If Jersey-Girl gets her down on the ground, I can sit on her while she finishs her off!! LOL!) Just kidding everyone...I am all bark and no wag!!:rolleyes:

I was out of town and came home to the drama. Lucky for me Greg had taken care of it by then.

it was my Jersey Girl who-hooked her up---I can't wait for Vanessa to come over here---I agree it was sad for LW but we have to keep up the Pampered Chef MISSION---integrity is very important!!

Happy Chef said:
I was out of town and came home to the drama. Lucky for me Greg had taken care of it by then.

Awww, what a nice son!:) Sounds like he had his fair share of "fun" interactions with her.

I just have to say this is such a cute title for this thread.

1. What does "She's at it Again: Stirring the Pot on CS!" mean?

"She's at it Again: Stirring the Pot on CS!" is a phrase used to describe someone who is causing drama or controversy on a website or social media platform called CS (possibly referring to a cooking or recipe sharing community).

2. Is this person associated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, the person in question is a consultant for Pampered Chef. This can be inferred from the mention of "her business" and "incentive she needs to meet" in the statement.

3. Why do you believe this person is stirring the pot?

It is suggested in the statement that the person is stirring the pot either because they need a boost in their business or because they have an incentive to meet. This could mean that they are actively promoting their Pampered Chef products on CS or causing controversy to gain attention.

4. Are there any consequences for commenting on CS in this situation?

The statement implies that the person is refraining from commenting on CS because they believe it will turn the situation into a focus on themselves. This could suggest that there may be potential consequences for the person's reputation or business if they were to comment.

5. What is the overall tone of this statement?

The tone of this statement is one of frustration and annoyance towards the person who is stirring the pot. The writer expresses a desire to comment but acknowledges the potential consequences and instead chooses to focus on others expressing their opinions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmackey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Sooner PC
  • ardipc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • pamperedlinda