1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stirfry pan recipes?

Tags:
  1. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I have a show this saturday with a past host and she is not really wanting to go thru with the whole demo-part of the show, or she is just trying to make it easy on me, I was going to suggest maybe doing the microwave cake in the fluted pan just to show off the stoneware and I was trying to think of something quick and easy or make ahead of time so that I just take it out in the stir-fry pan, but I don't know what, I am really impressed with how awesome our professional cookware is and want to show them that and this is the only piece that I have I was just wanting something like a snack since it will be 2 in the afternoon and nobody should really be that hungry. Any help is greatly appreciated.
    TIA; ;)

Sep 20, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hey Jennifer! I LOVE to make the turtle fudge skillet cake that is in the all the best cookbook! Very Easy to make! It does say to use the family skillet and since I don't have that, yet, :p I make it in the stir-fry but bake it for a few extra minutes! Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Sep 20, 2005
  3. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

Thanks, but I was kind-of wanting something other than a dessert since I was wanting to do the microwave cake in the fluted pan I figured with the holidays coming up it could be a selling point for when unexpected company arrives and you want a quick dessert. I was just looking for something else quick and easy so as not to put them on sugar overload.
    Thanks;

Sep 20, 2005
  4. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

The thai chicken stir-fry is really good that was a celebration theme from last season. It is definitely more than a snack but is really good. I make it a lot for dinner at home. Sorry about all the desserts in the earlier post. ;) I never make the microwave cake in the fluted stone at shows b/c every microwave is different and I slaughtered the cake when I made it for a show. :eek: Good Luck!

Attached Files:

Sep 20, 2005
  5. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Oh, the Lemon-Chicken Stir-fry from the Celebrations about a year ago! It's a good one too. And one of the few dinner meals that my children will eat that has veggies in it. I do substitute the asparagus for broccoli and break out that food chopper. My kids think it's spice. Shhhh :p

You have the ability to show the cookware, cutting boards, measuring cups, batter bowl, kitchen shears, crinkle cutter, knives, US&G, chopper, bamboo spoons, simple additions, and much more. I've even purchased pre-cooked chicken before to save time. I also add an extra packet of Lipton. I don't think it has enough flavor with just one packet.

Sep 20, 2005
Have something to add?