• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tiffany's Journey to Becoming a Consultant & Master Chef!

In summary, Tiffany has gotten her consultant number and is busy making labels and business cards. She's excited to start cooking and hopes to make extra money to improve her cooking skills. She likes to cook, but isn't always great at it. Her favorite recipe is the Mandarin Pasta Salad, which she thinks shows a lot of Starter kit products. She's going to her first show this Sunday and is planning to make the Ranch Garlic Garden Pizza and the Antipasto Veggie Pizza. Emma is excited to have her own number and is looking forward to her first show. She is going to do the Ice Cream Torte beforehand and the Cool Gazpacho Dip for her demo. She is also thinking about doing the dessert at home.
tripletmommie
Hey there everyone! Burr...it's cold here in Virginia! ANYWAY...I now have my consultant number and I've been busy making labels and business cards...I'm such a dork!

I will probably not get my kit for at least another week, however I have a show to plan so that I am ready when it gets here.
Does anyone have any good first show recipes? I was thinking about doing a vegetable pizza since I'll get the large stone. I'm hoping to earn extra money and be a better cook. I like to cook, I'm just not always that good at it !

Thanks for your help and this place it great!!!!!!!!!!
Tiffany

The Seven Layer Salad Squares are great! And it only uses Starter Kit products. I dont' have the recipe saved, but I'm sure someone on here does if you're interested. It's SOOO good. The last two recipes in each section of the Season's Best Recipe Collection (which you'll get in your kit, plus you can access the recipes on Consultant's Corner under the recipe tab) only use Starter kit products, so you'll have plenty of recipes to choose from. Dessert pizzas are always good and a big hit. So are the rings. You'll probably want to practice as much as you can! That was the best training for me....to practice with all my tools and recipes. Yum!

Welcome to the Pampered Chef family!:D

Hey Tif,

You got your number, you got your number...can you see me doing my little "you got your number" dance?:D

My favorite recipe (because it shows soooo much) is the Mandarin Pasta Salad. But, Garden Ranch Pizza is a super starter and is a really great recipe to show what is in the kit!

Banana Toffee Pizza and Cool Veggie Pizza are good ones to start with. I would stay far, far away from any Celebrations recipe until you get comfortable with the flow of your show.

I would suggest the New Strawberry Amaretto Pastries. They are good and you can make them with all the tools in your super starter kit. We did this recipe at our cluster meeting yesterday. Very easy and delicious. The picture and recipe is in the new Spring/Summer 2006 Seasons Best.

Good Luck!!!!

I love the Antipasto Pizza in the new Seasons Best and there will be step by step instructions in your kit. It has been a real hit at my shows!

My first show is Sunday, and I am making the Ranch Garlic garden pizza... and now that I am writting my outline I wish I had done something else.. It has to bake for 20 min. So I guess I will demo, pop it in the oven, and then do the introductions, games, and so on while it cooks. So, I don't think I will do this again until I am a bit more confident.

Emma

My first show, I did two recipes (crazy I know) but they were very easy. I did the Ice Cream Torte beforehand, and stuck it in the freezer, and then for the demo recipe, I did the Cool Gazpacho Dip, which is really yummy! A little appetizer, a little dessert -- everyone was happy! If you have an extra $10, maybe order the rice cooker ASAP so you can try to get it in time for your party.. and do the microwave 10 minute cake (there are a few threads about them). I can't wait to get one so I can try it.. I do agree wholeheartedly with DebbieJ. I'd steer clear of the Celebrations recipes for right now, unless you really feel confident in your ability to do them. As well as picking a recipe, I'd use your time between now and your party to start getting yourself accustomed to talking about everything you're doing with your hands while you're doing it.. So that you can easily talk about the products while using them. Good luck at deciding!

Emma,
I did the Rustic Focaccia for my demo and it bakes for 23-25 mins. While it was baking, I talked about the Simple Additions, the cookware, and the hostess program. By the time I did that and explained my Book to Look, the Focaccia was ready! If you get done talking before the timer goes off, take that time to encourage the guests to ask any questions they may have or share which products they really love and why. That was my plan anyway. HTH!

I have my first show in a week - I'm going to do the Antipasto Veggie Pizza and a dessert. But I'm thinking of doing the dessert at home! The shows I've been to have all been by the same person. She's been at it a long time and always does two really great recipes. Do most new consultants start out doing one recipe at a show? I just feel that trying to make two items for my first show with a time limit is more than I could handle that evening.

Thanks for your input!

Anita

Anita--just do one. You will kill yourself doing two.

I always let my recruits know that one recipe is best for now. If you want to add a second on down the line then go for it. I started with one recipe and moved up to two but stopped and I only do one now. For me it wasn't worth the stress and added time to the show.

Thanks Andrea and Deb for the advice. I really appreciate it! I had already told my host that I'd do a dessert, so I'm definitely going to do it at home before the party and take it. But from now on I'll just have the one main recipe. It seems that you would be able to spend more time on it that way.

EmmaLeeM said:
My first show is Sunday, and I am making the Ranch Garlic garden pizza... and now that I am writting my outline I wish I had done something else.. It has to bake for 20 min. So I guess I will demo, pop it in the oven, and then do the introductions, games, and so on while it cooks. So, I don't think I will do this again until I am a bit more confident.

Emma

Emma-in the future (this is what my director does) cook the crust before you even go to the show, then just demo the rest of putting it together.

Hey tripletmommie...where are you? Hope everything is okay and that you have received your kit, let us know if you get a chance.

1. How did Tiffany become a consultant and master chef?

Tiffany's journey to becoming a consultant and master chef began when she attended a Pampered Chef cooking party and fell in love with the products and the company's mission. She then signed up as a consultant and received training and support from her upline and the Pampered Chef home office. She also took advantage of the company's cooking classes and workshops to improve her culinary skills. Through hard work and dedication, Tiffany became a successful consultant and earned the title of master chef.

2. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant has many benefits, including the ability to set your own schedule, work from home, and earn a generous commission on sales. You also have the opportunity to earn free products, attend exclusive consultant events, and build your own team of consultants. Pampered Chef also provides ongoing training and support to help you succeed in your business.

3. What sets Pampered Chef apart from other direct sales companies?

Pampered Chef stands out from other direct sales companies because of its high-quality products, strong company culture, and commitment to giving back to the community. The company also offers a unique cooking experience for its customers, with in-home cooking parties and virtual cooking classes. Additionally, Pampered Chef consultants have the opportunity to earn up to 31% commission on their sales, one of the highest in the direct sales industry.

4. Can anyone become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can become a Pampered Chef consultant as long as they are 18 years or older and reside in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico. You do not need to have any prior sales experience or culinary skills to join. The company provides all the necessary training and resources to help you succeed.

5. How can I get started on my own journey to becoming a consultant and master chef?

To get started on your own journey to becoming a consultant and master chef, you can reach out to a current Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website to sign up. The sign-up process is simple and can be completed online. Once you become a consultant, you will have access to a variety of training and resources to help you grow your business and become a master chef like Tiffany.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Laura Kavanaugh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Niki Kate
  • Christine Hughes