• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Says Not Elligible for Leads?

In summary, there are a few reasons why you may still not be eligible for leads even if you have completed all the requirements. This could be due to a delay in system updates or a technical issue. The time it takes to become eligible for leads varies, but it usually takes 1-2 business days. If you are not eligible, you will not receive leads, as meeting all requirements ensures high standards of customer service. If you lose your eligibility, you will need to review and meet the requirements again. You can track your eligibility status by logging into your consultant account and checking the "Lead Eligibility" section.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
For Sept I submitted over 1,400 in sales and had team sales over 4,000 with 3 lines submitting??? Am I missing something?

It will update on the 10th of the month!

shoot I figured it out... No leads for me... forgot it has to be 3 of the last 4 months.. :( My October is completely empty.

Don't give up!! You can still earn those leads!

Yes, you can. There is someone you know out there who is thinking they need a part time (or full time job), need to supplement their income, and want something that is theirs (not the kids, or the husband), just theirs. I know because that person was me, and nobody asked me!! I was a home office lead. So keep the faith, because they are out there just waiting for you to ask!

you also have to have at least 1 recruit, right?

DebbieJ said:
you also have to have at least 1 recruit, right?

Yes you need 1 recruit in the last 4 months.

1. Why am I still not eligible for leads even though I have met all the requirements?

There could be a few reasons for this. One possibility is that there may be a delay in the system updating your eligibility status. Another possibility is that there may be a technical issue on our end. Please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How long does it typically take to become eligible for leads?

The amount of time it takes to become eligible for leads can vary. It depends on when you completed the requirements and when the system updates your eligibility status. Typically, it can take 1-2 business days.

3. Can I still receive leads if I am not eligible?

No, in order to receive leads you must meet all the eligibility requirements. This ensures that all our consultants are providing the best possible customer service and meeting our high standards.

4. What happens if I lose my eligibility for leads?

If you lose your eligibility for leads, it means that you did not meet one or more of the requirements. You will need to review the requirements and make sure to meet them again in order to regain eligibility.

5. Is there a way to track my eligibility status?

Yes, you can track your eligibility status by logging into your consultant account and checking the "Lead Eligibility" section. This will show you which requirements you have met and which ones you still need to complete.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • etteluap70PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Careyann