• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Need a Room? I Have One!

In summary, "Still Need a Room? I Have One!" is a service provided by Pampered Chef where customers can connect with consultants who have extra room in their homes for hosting cooking parties or events. Customers can browse available rooms on the website and contact the consultant directly to book the room for their desired date and time. This service is open to anyone, but it is recommended to use Pampered Chef products and services for a complete experience. The room can be booked for any type of event and there is no fee for using the service, but each consultant may have their own policies and fees for hosting events in their home.
Brenda.the.chef
Gold Member
It looks like I have someone that is backing out and I will have an available space at the Chicago Hilton for conference. The room is a 2 bedroom/2 bath. I'm checking in Wednesday and checking out on Saturday. If you are interested, please let me know via email. [email protected]

If you need more than one room (ie a friend or a team member), I also have room--two people have backed out. Hilton 2 bathrooms as well.

there is room for one more in my room at the Hilton too. It's also a 2 bed/2 bath room. My room is for Thursday & Friday nights (checking out on Saturday).

What is "Still Need a Room? I Have One!"?

"Still Need a Room? I Have One!" is a service provided by Pampered Chef where customers can connect with consultants who have extra room in their homes for hosting cooking parties or events.

How does "Still Need a Room? I Have One!" work?

Customers can browse available rooms on our website and contact the consultant directly to book the room for their desired date and time. Payment and other details will be discussed between the customer and consultant.

Do I have to be a customer of Pampered Chef to use this service?

No, anyone can use "Still Need a Room? I Have One!" to book a room for their event. However, we highly recommend using our products and services for your event for a complete Pampered Chef experience.

What types of events can I book a room for?

You can book a room for any type of event, such as cooking parties, recipe tastings, team meetings, and more. Our consultants are happy to accommodate your needs and help make your event a success.

Is there a fee for using "Still Need a Room? I Have One!"?

There is no fee for using this service. However, each consultant may have their own policies and fees for hosting events in their home. Please discuss this with the consultant before booking the room.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda.the.chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
Replies