• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still Have Tons of Stuff Left

kitchen set!Not only do they give us products...they send us on trips (DH and the kids and I will be spending 5 days in Atlantis next spring courtesy of The Pampered Chef!!)Do you have a Deep Covered Baker? I think it's called cut n seal... the thing that takes crust off sandwiches?I may think of more I would like.I have an extra Deep Covered Baker...PM me and we'll work it out.Thanks for the tips! I will definitely check out the cut n seal. I also wanted to ask about the serving spoons and forks, are they still available?Yes, they are still available! :)Do
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I managed to unload a ton of my inventory - but still have three full garage shelves full of stuff...
Let me know what you're looking for...
I have new and retired...
I have cookware & stoneware
Gadgets
Tools
Serving stuff...
you name it, I probably have it...

Do you have a inventory of your stuff... I am just starting effective Oct.

I'm looking for---

chocolate and lemon cake.

retired before s/s 2005

retired recipe card binder--(can't remember the exact name of it)

retired oven mitts

stoneware rack

tool turn about

Thanks! Please let me know what you have left and the prices and shipping to 29545!!!

Omarakeen said:
Do you have a inventory of your stuff... I am just starting effective Oct.

No, sorry - I don't have a list. If I sat down to type it all up it would seriously take me about 4 hours -- yes, I have THAT much stuff!! Just PM me what you're looking for anad if I have it I wil llet you know.

Got an extra 12" skillet?

Looking for . . .I am looking for the Tool Turn About Tote and the Big Show to Go Roller Bag.

Also, I need an Easy Accent Decorator.

Thanks,

Lisa

PoseyMom said:
Got an extra 12" skillet?

No Skillet - although I do have the Prof Grill Pan w/tongs new in the box

I plan on having the grill pan soon enough... I just need that skillet! ;)

I have a skillet w/lid that I am looking to part with. I have 3 and I am moving and dh said you really gotta scale down :( Let me know if you are interested.

I hope I'm not being nosey, but I just started and I'm wondering, if we don't have to carry inventory, WHY do you have so much stuff? Is is all free stuff you have won? Just curious, that's all! ;)

I am looking for the August Host 8 qt stainless bowl, large show to go rolling tote, tool turn about and bag, etc. i am looking for great prices though. otherwise i might as well buy new! he he.

Have an extra 10" sautee pan?

PamperedMelanie said:
I hope I'm not being nosey, but I just started and I'm wondering, if we don't have to carry inventory, WHY do you have so much stuff? Is is all free stuff you have won? Just curious, that's all! ;)

I have been with the company for 3 years and have been a director for 1 and 1/2 years. Pretty much every incentive we've been challeneged with - I have earned. Plus...as a Director I have earned two sets of every new-season's stuff. Plus before I ever became a consultant I was a HUGE-party-throwin'-hostess...so I have all the stuff I earned off my shows.

dannyzmom said:
I have been with the company for 3 years and have been a director for 1 and 1/2 years. Pretty much every incentive we've been challeneged with - I have earned. Plus...as a Director I have earned two sets of every new-season's stuff. Plus before I ever became a consultant I was a HUGE-party-throwin'-hostess...so I have all the stuff I earned off my shows.

Thanks for sharing! I knew they give you a ton of stuff in the first three months (I just completed my SS1) but I didn't know if they continued to give alot free, I guess so!

PamperedMelanie said:
Thanks for sharing! I knew they give you a ton of stuff in the first three months (I just completed my SS1) but I didn't know if they continued to give alot free, I guess so!

Darlin' - they are SO generous at The Pampered Chef!!!
Not only do they give us products...they send us on trips (DH and the kids and I will be spending 5 days in Atlantis next spring courtesy of The Pampered Chef!!)

Do you have a Deep Covered Baker?

12 cup muffin pan? (Stoneware)

I think it's called cut n seal... the thing that takes crust off sandwiches?

Ice cream dipper?

I may think of more I would like.

I have an extra Deep Covered Baker...PM me and we'll work it out.

I PMd ya! And I just got a warning that my message wasn't long enough so I typed more and it should be now..

Do you have a couple of the serving spoons and forks? I was looking forward to the outlet (big let down) having them but can't wait. Kicking my self for not jumping on them in August!

rhon228 said:
Do you have a couple of the serving spoons and forks? I was looking forward to the outlet (big let down) having them but can't wait. Kicking my self for not jumping on them in August!

I don't have new ones, but I do have one spoon and one fork that have each been used ONCE for a demo - but you can still buy them new from PC - they are now sold together as a set.

Did you get my last PM?

Hello Carolyn,

I am interested in a couple of Season Best Holders, Deep Dish Pie Plate (either color), new micro fiber towels, microplane,rice cooker plus, citrus press, small round stone, delightfull desserts cookbook, stoneware inspirations cookbook.

:)
Anna

I am looking for...Stainless Steel Bowls
Host only stainless steel bowl
Cake testers
mini serving spatulas
Bamboo tongs
New Season's best
Any new chef's tools
Main dishes cookbook
Actually any door prizes you are looking to sell!

Thank you.
Debbie

I've never bought from any other hosts before, can you tell me if there is a certain percentage of the price your are looking for? Thanks!:)

Outlet
tiffanypc05 said:
I'm looking for---

chocolate and lemon cake.

retired before s/s 2005

retired recipe card binder--(can't remember the exact name of it)

retired oven mitts

stoneware rack

tool turn about

Thanks! Please let me know what you have left and the prices and shipping to 29545!!!

The Stoneware storage rack is in the outlet at a discount!!

Do you have any of the discontinued Stoneware Baker Lids? I am especially looing for the lids to the rectangular baker and the deep dish baker. Do you know do they fit the New Traditions Stoneware?

I'm looking for cookware. Do you have any of that? I could really use some of the Prof cookware (especially sauce pans).

jentapp said:
I'm looking for cookware. Do you have any of that? I could really use some of the Prof cookware (especially sauce pans).

I have several 8" Exec Skillets if you need.

ChefTotsy said:
Hello Carolyn,

I am interested in a couple of Season Best Holders, Deep Dish Pie Plate (either color), new micro fiber towels, microplane,rice cooker plus, citrus press, small round stone, delightfull desserts cookbook, stoneware inspirations cookbook.

:)
Anna

I have the deep dish pie plate in cornflower blue

I know this is going to sound crazy but I broke my spreader with the butternut handle. Do you have one of those?

nicolespcshows said:
I know this is going to sound crazy but I broke my spreader with the butternut handle. Do you have one of those?

Well this will sound even crazier...I dropped mine at a show last week and shattered it!! Now we're both needing them - LOL

Did you get my last PM? :)

Question about warrantyIf I get stuff from the trading post - what about the items warranty?

dannyzmom said:
I have several 8" Exec Skillets if you need.

Is that the one that comes with the SS1 bonus? If it is, I just earned that and should be getting it either this week or next week. :D

We also just got the stir fry pan, so it's everything else I need. :D

tons of stuff
dannyzmom said:
Not only do they give us products...they send us on trips (DH and the kids and I will be spending 5 days in Atlantis next spring courtesy of The Pampered Chef!!)
I sure hope you're not getting out of PC :(

I have a hostess who is looking for the discountinued stoneware lids - both the rectangle & round. Please let me know if you have either or both! Thanks!

apple wedgerdo you have an apple wedger? if so, how much or would you like to trade for anything although it seem like you got it all, ha!

I have a NIB bread knife I would love to trade someone for a wedger.

dannyzmom said:

I work almost full time at another job and try to do at least 3-4 shows a month and try to book 6 due to cancelations. I doubt I'll ever earn a trip since you have to get all your points in a year earned, with that little shows hosted. Oh well, maybe next year will be my year to promote. :(

Schel

P.S. I don't mean to sound snotty!

I am looking for the bread tubes. Please email me to let me know how much they are.

Thanks

I have a customer who would like the recipe cards for the tart pan. You can get them in the set - but not indivdually. Do you have any of those?

Napkin RingsI am looking for leaf napkin rings and I have a lady that wants 5 heart bread tubes and 5 square bread tubes.

I'm looking for a cobalt blue stone crock

Hey Carolyn.

What about some stuff I can use for door prizes? I need some. :D

SillyChef said:
Hey Carolyn.

What about some stuff I can use for door prizes? I need some. :D

Same here.

Do you have the nylon fork? I think it has been discontinued.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pcfleming
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • brandynichoal