• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Having Trouble Ordering Free Receipts? What Am I Doing Wrong?

In summary, if you are still unable to order receipts after following the troubleshooting steps, please reach out to the customer service team for further assistance. They can help troubleshoot the issue and assist with placing your order. If you are seeing an error message when trying to order receipts, make sure you are using the correct login information and have a stable internet connection. If the issue persists, contact customer service. Receipts can only be ordered from recent orders, but you can contact customer service for help with older orders. Currently, you can order up to 10 receipts per day, but if you need more, contact customer service. You can also order receipts for orders placed by members of your team by logging into your account and following the usual steps
ChefVicki
O.K. this is nuts, I posted a question on ordering the free receipts. I did the update under product info and when I put ee24 in it says this product is not allowed on this order. Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?
Thanks for your help.
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

you have to go into the add section and add the free recpiects as a item. i called the support center for help and the guy walked me through it

receiptsYou need to capitalize your e. As in EE24. Just an example, I don't know if that is the correct # but I also had trouble ordering them, I did successfully get them after clicking the update button and manually putting the item # in.
Christy w.:)

Delete the order and start againIs this an order that you had already entered before you added the free receipts into PP? The free receipts item # has to be entered before you can even start the order or it won't be available in that order.....I think....? I had a similar problem so I just deleted the order and did a new one and it worked just fine.

How do you get free receipts?

Got it FinallyThanks to all of you who had tips for me. I had to call HO this morning. I had everything right except I had checked no charge item when I added in PP. Once I uncheked that it worked.
Thanks again,
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

What do I do if I am still unable to order receipts after following the troubleshooting steps?

If you are still experiencing difficulties ordering receipts, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot the issue with you and help you place your order.

Why am I seeing an error message when I try to order receipts?

There could be several reasons for this. Please make sure you are using the correct login information for your Pampered Chef account and that your internet connection is stable. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I order receipts from past orders?

Unfortunately, our system only allows you to order receipts from your most recent orders. If you need receipts from an older order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a limit to how many receipts I can order?

Currently, our system allows you to order up to 10 receipts per day. If you need more than 10, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Can I order receipts for orders placed by someone else on my team?

Yes, you can order receipts for any orders placed by members of your team. Simply log in to your account and follow the steps to order receipts as usual.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Kristianne