• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Still can't order receipts

ChefVicki

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2005
O.K. this is nuts, I posted a question on ordering the free receipts. I did the update under product info and when I put ee24 in it says this product is not allowed on this order. Does anyone have any idea what I am doing wrong?
Thanks for your help.
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef

Dec 28, 2005
receipts

You need to capitalize your e. As in EE24. Just an example, I don't know if that is the correct # but I also had trouble ordering them, I did successfully get them after clicking the update button and manually putting the item # in.
Christy w.:)

Dec 30, 2005
Delete the order and start again

Is this an order that you had already entered before you added the free receipts into PP? The free receipts item # has to be entered before you can even start the order or it won't be available in that order.....I think....? I had a similar problem so I just deleted the order and did a new one and it worked just fine.

ChefVicki

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2005
Got it Finally

Thanks to all of you who had tips for me. I had to call HO this morning. I had everything right except I had checked no charge item when I added in PP. Once I uncheked that it worked.
Thanks again,
Vicki Kaylor
Independent Kitchen Consultant
The Pampered Chef