• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Recipe: Help Me Find Sticky Buns!

In summary, the "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find Sticky Buns!" event is an annual contest hosted by Pampered Chef where participants share their favorite sticky bun recipes for a chance to win a prize. To enter, contestants must submit their recipes through Pampered Chef's website or social media pages using the designated hashtag and following all guidelines. Participants are free to use any ingredients, but using Pampered Chef products may increase their chances of winning. A panel of judges will choose the winner based on creativity, taste, and use of Pampered Chef products in the recipe. The prize for winning varies each year and has included a product bundle, gift cards, and a feature on Pampered Chef's website and social media pages.
PC Debbie
I saw a recipie for Sticky Buns that was posted but now I can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Is this it?

Attachments

• apple, garlic and caramel pull aparts.doc
    20 KB · Views: 428
Yes, that is what I was looking for.

Thank You so much!

1. What is the "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find Sticky Buns!" event?

The "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find Sticky Buns!" event is an annual contest hosted by Pampered Chef where participants share their favorite sticky bun recipes for a chance to win a prize.

2. How can I enter the "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find Sticky Buns!" contest?

To enter the contest, you must submit your sticky bun recipe to Pampered Chef's website or social media pages using the designated hashtag. Make sure to follow all guidelines and include any required ingredients or instructions.

3. Can I use any type of ingredients in my sticky bun recipe?

Yes, you are free to use any ingredients in your sticky bun recipe. However, keep in mind that using Pampered Chef products in your recipe may give you a higher chance of winning.

4. How will the winner of the "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find Sticky Buns!" contest be chosen?

The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges based on the creativity, taste, and use of Pampered Chef products in the sticky bun recipe. The winner will be announced on Pampered Chef's website and social media pages.

5. What is the prize for winning the "Lost Recipe: Help Me Find Sticky Buns!" contest?

The prize for winning the contest varies each year. Past prizes have included a Pampered Chef product bundle, gift cards, and a feature on Pampered Chef's website and social media pages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • mareramseyer
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
mareramseyer
  • SLDOWDY1978
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies