• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosts: How to Encourage Show Attendance

In summary, the idea is to encourage follow up by finding out who has a sticker on their invite. If the host gets the name of the guest with the sticker, they can give them a small gift.
Jules711
Silver Member
For hosts? I heard of this idea to encourage the host to make reminder calls. They are supposed to find out who has a sticker or something on their invite. Is this right and what does she get and does the guest get something too?

Trying to figure out ways to encourage follow up and such to increase show attendance. Thanks!!

bumping...I'm trying to send out invites right now so I'd really appreciate any help!

just put any interesting sticker on a couple of postcards and jot down which ones. Then tell the host to call her guests to find out who has them on their card. give her a small gift if she gets the names. The Booster has good stickers for this, as well as this technique documented on their site. (If you place an order with them, pleas use me - Ann Szwarc from Southfield, MI - as a referral).

Ann that looks like a cool site! What do you get if I order?

Once I have 5 referrals, I get a $25 coupon (I think).

Thats a really good Idea, I'll have to try that! Thanks for posting!
By the way Jules, What's the 711 in your screenname?? That's my birthday:D

i just got really really cute stickers on ebay. here's a link to them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-Calendar-Reminder-stickers_W0QQitemZ270160502776QQihZ017QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

too cute for hosts and cheap too!

I have also just made stickers with a smiley face or a star. You could even just go get the small stickers like what teachers put on home work. Then have the host call and ask each of them if their invite has a sticker. Like Ann said make sure you know which one(s) - if you sent them out that is.

ginamkiely said:
i just got really really cute stickers on ebay. here's a link to them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Consultant-Calendar-Reminder-stickers_W0QQitemZ270160502776QQihZ017QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

too cute for hosts and cheap too!
those were from Nancy's. Sticking to Business has some that are similar. (or had - I haven't looked for them recently) Sticking to Business - Home

chefann said:
Once I have 5 referrals, I get a $25 coupon (I think).
Cool, I hope you get 5 referrals!

I already sent them out. Thanks for the input. I wasn't sure if the guest received something too and how obvious it should be to the guest. I would think I won something:D

Gina I just bought some of them from her as well I think I spent close to $30 on her different stickers.

1. How can I encourage my guests to attend my Pampered Chef show?

One way to encourage attendance is by sending out personalized invitations to your friends and family. You can also offer a special incentive, such as a free gift or discount, for those who attend the show. Another effective method is to personally reach out and remind your guests about the show a few days before the event.

2. What are some ways to make my Pampered Chef show more appealing to potential guests?

You can make your show more appealing by offering a fun theme, such as a cooking class or a girls' night in. You can also showcase some of the products and recipes beforehand to generate excitement. Offering tasty snacks and drinks during the show can also make it more enjoyable for guests.

3. Is it important to follow up with guests who RSVP'd but didn't attend the show?

Yes, it's important to follow up with guests who were unable to attend the show. You can reach out and see if they would like to host their own show or if they would be interested in purchasing any products. This follow-up can help turn a missed opportunity into a potential future customer.

4. How can I involve my guests during the Pampered Chef show to keep them engaged?

One way to involve your guests is by asking for their input and opinions on certain products or recipes. You can also have them participate in activities, such as a game or a cooking demonstration. Encouraging them to try out the products and providing a hands-on experience can also keep them engaged.

5. What are some effective ways to promote my Pampered Chef show?

You can promote your show by utilizing social media, such as creating a Facebook event or posting about it on Instagram. You can also hand out flyers or put up posters in your local community. Don't forget to personally invite people and ask them to spread the word to their friends and family. Utilizing different promotional methods can help attract a larger audience to your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hathery
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Barbiemom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies