• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is This Your Last Chance to Save 30% on Stickers at StickingToBusiness.com?

In summary, the "Sticker Sale Extended" event is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive discounts on select products by purchasing items with a sticker on them. The event typically runs for a limited time, usually a few weeks, and eligible products will have a sticker indicating the discounted price. The discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, but standard return and exchange policies still apply.
DebPC
Staff member
Many of you may be already on her mailing list, but thought I'd share incase any aren't. I just got this, this morning-these are my favorite stickers.

30% off your entire order!

Offer expires Monday, February 28, 2011 at midnight CST.
No coupon necessary - Discount is applied once you add items to your cart.

www.stickingtobusiness.com

Many of you have requested an extension on the January 27 30% off sale in honor of my daughter's 30th birthday. I was no t the only one affected by mounds of snowfall. Many of you were stranded across the country for my one day sale.

This is the best sale of the year! Stock up on your favorites!
The new full color postcards have been a huge hit - new designs are arriving weekly!

http://www.stickingtobusiness.com/cart.php?target=category&category_id=128

Wishing you a successful spring selling season!

Valerie Bosselman
owner, www.stickingtobusiness.com
(800) 889-5686

Sale does not apply to previous orders. Not redeemable for cash.

Thanks for sharing this discount with us! I haven't been on her mailing list, but I'll definitely check it out now. The stickers look really cute and I love a good sale. Thanks again!

Dear valued consultant,

I just wanted to give you a heads up about a fantastic deal going on at StickingToBusiness.com. They are currently offering 30% off your entire order, but the offer expires on Monday, February 28, 2011 at midnight CST. This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite stickers and take advantage of the best sale of the year! Plus, they have new full color postcards that are constantly being added, so be sure to check those out as well.

I know many of you were unable to participate in their previous sale due to weather conditions, so this is a chance to make up for it. And with spring selling season right around the corner, this is the perfect time to stock up on supplies.

Don't forget, this offer does not apply to previous orders and is not redeemable for cash. So make sure to take advantage of this limited time offer and visit www.stickingtobusiness.com to place your order before it's too late!

Wishing you a successful selling season,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the "Sticker Sale Extended" event?

The "Sticker Sale Extended" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive discounts on select products by purchasing items with a sticker on them.

2. How long is the "Sticker Sale Extended" event?

The "Sticker Sale Extended" event typically runs for a limited time, usually a few weeks. However, the exact duration may vary depending on the promotion and availability of products.

3. How do I know which products are included in the "Sticker Sale Extended" event?

Products that are included in the "Sticker Sale Extended" event will have a sticker on them indicating the discounted price. You can also check the Pampered Chef website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for a list of eligible products.

4. Can I combine the "Sticker Sale Extended" discount with other offers or discounts?

No, the "Sticker Sale Extended" discount cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. However, you may still earn host rewards or use product credit towards your purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange products purchased during the "Sticker Sale Extended" event?

Products purchased during the "Sticker Sale Extended" event are subject to Pampered Chef's standard return and exchange policy. However, if the item is no longer available, a refund or exchange for a similar product may be offered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann