• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sticker Sale Extended - 30% Off Your Order at Sticking to Business - Home!

In summary, "Sticker Sale Extended!" is a special promotion where customers can purchase stickers at discounted prices for an extended period of time. The sale starts on [insert date] and runs until [insert date], including all types of stickers such as custom, pre-made, and specialty stickers. Customers can save up to [insert percentage] off the original prices, but the promotion cannot be combined with any other offers.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got this email this morning- I love these stickers!

30% off your entire order!

Offer expires Monday, February 28, 2011 at midnight CST.
No coupon necessary - Discount is applied once you add items to your cart.

Sticking to Business - Home

Many of you have requested an extension on the January 27 30% off sale in honor of my daughter's 30th birthday. I was not the only one affected by mounds of snowfall. Many of you were stranded across the country for my one day sale.

This is the best sale of the year! Stock up on your favorites!
The new full color postcards have been a huge hit - new designs are arriving weekly!

Sticking to Business - Postcards - Full Color

Wishing you a successful spring selling season!

Valerie Bosselman
owner, Sticking to Business - Home
(800) 889-5686

Sale does not apply to previous orders. Not redeemable for cash.

Wow, thanks for sharing this awesome deal! I love these stickers too and have been wanting to stock up on some new designs. The 30% off sale is definitely a great opportunity to do so. I'm sorry to hear about the snowstorm affecting your daughter's birthday sale, but I'm glad that you were able to extend the offer for those who missed out. I'll definitely be taking advantage of this sale before it expires on Monday. Thanks again for the heads up!

Dear valued customer,

I am thrilled to inform you that the Sticking to Business - Home sticker sale has been extended! As a pampered chef consultant, I know how much you love these stickers and I am excited to offer you 30% off your entire order. This is the perfect opportunity to stock up on your favorite designs and take advantage of the best sale of the year.

The sale will expire on Monday, February 28, 2011 at midnight CST, so don't wait too long to place your order. No coupon is necessary, the discount will automatically be applied once you add items to your cart.

I understand that many of you were unable to take advantage of the sale on January 27 due to inclement weather. As a mother myself, I know how important it is to celebrate your daughter's 30th birthday, and I am happy to honor your request for an extension.

In addition to the sticker sale, we also have new full color postcards available and more designs are arriving weekly. These postcards have been a huge hit among our customers and I am confident you will love them too.

Thank you for your continued support and I wish you a successful spring selling season. As always, please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Sticker Sale Extended!"?

"Sticker Sale Extended!" is a special promotion where customers can purchase stickers at discounted prices for an extended period of time.

When does the sale start?

The sale starts on [insert date] and runs until [insert date], giving customers plenty of time to take advantage of the discounted prices.

What types of stickers are included in the sale?

All stickers, including custom stickers, pre-made stickers, and specialty stickers, are included in the "Sticker Sale Extended!" promotion.

How much can I save during the sale?

The amount of savings varies depending on the sticker type and quantity purchased. However, customers can expect to save up to [insert percentage] off the original prices.

Can I combine this sale with other promotions or discounts?

No, the "Sticker Sale Extended!" promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one promotional offer can be used per order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmdtrgd
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC