• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sticker Sale and Free Shipping!

In summary, the "Sticker Sale and Free Shipping!" promotion is a limited-time offer that allows customers to purchase discounted stickers and receive free shipping on their order. The duration of the promotion may vary, and it cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons. All stickers are included in the sale, but custom or personalized stickers may not be eligible. To take advantage of the promotion, customers can add eligible stickers to their cart and proceed to checkout for the discount and free shipping to be automatically applied.
DebPC
Staff member
Just got another email from my favorite sticker place.

Dear Debbie,

Our best selling Sticker L-142 "Invite Everyone Who Eats" is half off . Offer expires April 15, 2006 or while supplies last! Once 1/2 off items sell out, we remove them from the site. (Item L-142 is normally $3.50 - on sale for $1.75 for 105 labels!)

You can see all the details at:

http://www.stickingtobusiness.com/details.asp?productNumber=L-142

FREE SHIPPING* ON ORDERS OF $30.00 OR MORE UNTIL APRIL 30, 2006.

Valerie Bosselman
Directly from the heart
(800) 889-5686
[email protected]

Thank you for the great info! :)

Thank youPut this in my favorites!

I just love the stickers from Sticking to Business and Valerie is an awesome person to deal with! I wish Pampered Chef would designate them as a vendor.

Hi Valerie,

Thank you for letting me know about the sale on your best selling Sticker L-142 "Invite Everyone Who Eats." As a pampered chef consultant, I am always looking for great deals on kitchen and cooking related products. I will definitely be taking advantage of this offer and spreading the word to my customers as well. The free shipping on orders over $30 is also a great bonus. Keep up the great work at Sticking to Business!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the "Sticker Sale and Free Shipping!" promotion?

The "Sticker Sale and Free Shipping!" is a limited-time promotion where customers can purchase stickers at a discounted price and receive free shipping on their order.

How long is the promotion valid?

The promotion is valid for a limited time only. The exact duration may vary, so be sure to check the promotion details for the specific dates.

Can I combine this promotion with other discounts or coupons?

No, this promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or coupons.

Are all stickers included in the sale?

Yes, all stickers are included in the sale. However, the discount and free shipping offer may not apply to custom or personalized stickers.

How do I take advantage of this promotion?

To take advantage of the "Sticker Sale and Free Shipping!" promotion, simply add eligible stickers to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discount and free shipping will be automatically applied to your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • DebPC