• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are on sale during the Sticker and Notecard Sale?

In summary, the conversation is about someone sharing a great deal on Pink Ribbon stickers and note cards from Directly From The Heart. The offer is half off for two weeks or while supplies last, with a reminder that items can sell out quickly. The website for these products is provided, along with a free shipping offer until January 31, 2006. The discussion also includes personal experiences and recommendations for the company's products.
DebPC
Staff member
Hi Everyone,
I have ordered my business stickers from Directly From The Heart for years. They are my favorite stickers. I just wanted to share this email I received today with everyone.
Check out their website.

Dear Debbie,

For two weeks only (or while supplies last) ALL of our Pink Ribbon stickers and note cards are half off (excludes pink ribbon post-it notes). Offer ends January 31, 2006. Please note that on our last 1/2 off sale, The Star "I'm Proud to Have You on Our Team" labels sold out within a few days. Once items sell out, we remove them from the site.

Visit our website at

http://www.stickingtobusiness.com/pinkribbon.asp

Don't forget FREE SHIPPING ON YOUR ORDER OF $40.00 OR MORE until January 31, 2006.

Thanks!Thank you so much I just LOVE their stuff and will be placing my order soon! I just have to choose the things I HAVE to have instead of all of the things I want!

Do you know what comes in The Kitchen Box?

That was the first thing I ordered many years ago. Then I ordered my favorites later. It had a nice sampling of stickers. I would reccomend it to start with.

Debbie,

Thank you for the post! I love their products and just went and ordered. I have tons of pink stickers now and hardly spent anything. My husband will be so proud:)

God Bless,
Dee

Hi there,

I just wanted to thank you for sharing this amazing deal on Pink Ribbon stickers and note cards! As a pampered chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for high-quality and affordable business materials. I have heard great things about Directly From The Heart and I am excited to check out their website and take advantage of this sale. Thank you again for sharing, and happy selling!

Best,

What items are included in the "Sticker and Notecard Sale!"?

The sale includes a variety of stickers and notecards, including both individual designs and themed sets.

What is the discount or sale price for the items?

The discount for the sale varies depending on the item, but most stickers and notecards will be marked down by 25-50% off the original price.

Can I mix and match different stickers and notecards in my purchase?

Yes, you can choose any combination of stickers and notecards to create your own customized set. The sale price will still apply as long as the items are included in the sale.

Is the sale available online or only in-store?

The "Sticker and Notecard Sale!" is available both online and in-store. However, some items may only be available in-store.

Can I return or exchange items purchased during the sale?

Unfortunately, all sales during the "Sticker and Notecard Sale!" are final and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your purchases before completing the transaction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • DebPC