• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stepping Out of Comfort Zone: My Saturday Show Experience

In summary, Laurel Sounds fabulous and Dh is right - once you start stepping out of your comfort zone your business will take off!!! CONGRATS!!
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a show Saturday with a perfect host for once!!! I originally wasn't going to take the show because I am afraid to drive in big city traffic and her house will be about an hour drive. My husband backed me into a corner and said that I can't expect my business to grow unless I am willing to step out of my comfort zone. So, I reluctantly took his advice and booked her show. She had her guest list to me within 3 days. She had been using my website to keep me updated on her RSVP's and outside orders. She is buying the ingredients herself ( I usually have to get reimbursed by most of my hosts). She also invited 41 people and already has marked that someone is interested in booking a show.
I have needed a show like this to get me amped for the new year. I hope I am not setting my hoped up too high.

congratulations:)Way to go. Stay positive and you will have a Great show:) Great success for you in the New Year. Laurel

Sounds fabulous!!
Such a good hostess...you oughta recruit her!!!
And Dh is right - once you start stepping out of your comfort zone your business will take off!!!

CONGRATS!! I think it's great that you stepped out of your comfort zone! Who knows where this may lead! I also agree that such a fabulous hostess would make a great recruit, she must really be excited about PC products. I hope it is a smashing success for you!

I know I can't wait to coach well and get that perfect host. You just know when you have done well and things will go well. You can feel it..

Isn't it great to have such enthusiastic hosts!! Sounds like you will have a great show!

Cheers

1. What was the most challenging part of your Saturday show experience?

The most challenging part of my Saturday show experience was stepping out of my comfort zone and trying new recipes in front of a live audience. I was nervous at first, but once I got into the swing of things, it became easier.

2. How did you prepare for your Saturday show?

I spent a lot of time practicing the recipes beforehand and making sure I had all the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools. I also mentally prepared myself to be confident and engaging in front of the audience.

3. Did you receive any feedback or tips from the audience during the show?

Yes, the audience was very engaged and interactive during the show. They shared their own tips and tricks for the recipes and gave positive feedback on my presentation style. It was a great learning experience for me.

4. How did you overcome any nerves or stage fright during the show?

I reminded myself to stay calm and focused, and to have fun with the audience. I also took deep breaths and reminded myself that I am knowledgeable and passionate about the products I am demonstrating.

5. Would you recommend stepping out of your comfort zone and doing a Saturday show?

Absolutely! Stepping out of my comfort zone and doing a Saturday show was a great learning experience and helped me grow both personally and professionally. It also allowed me to connect with customers in a more intimate and interactive setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sharon LeClair
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Deb Vines
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies