• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with SUYB: Join Now and Revamp Your Success!

In summary, "Step up Your Business" is a program that provides practical strategies, tools, and resources for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers to help them grow and improve their businesses. It covers a variety of topics such as branding, marketing, sales, financial management, and time management. The program is self-paced and can be completed within 4-6 weeks with an estimated time commitment of 2-3 hours per week. There is a one-time fee to access the program materials, but it is significantly lower than other business coaching or consulting services and often has discounts or promotions available.
AshleyAllison
Is anyone doing a SUYB group anytime soon? I just found out about this program for the first time & both my National Executive Director & my Team Leader have no clue about it. I would love to participate in the program to restart my business after a few months in the dumps but can't exactly do that when nobody around me has a clue about it.

There is the program on the website under the consultant leadership and training tab. It has an action plan for it if no one is doing an organized group, you can do it yourself or with your team with that.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your National Executive Director and Team Leader are not familiar with the SUYB program. I haven't heard of any upcoming SUYB groups, but you could try reaching out to other consultants on social media or in online forums to see if anyone else is interested in participating. It's always helpful to have a support system when trying to restart your business. Best of luck to you!

1. What is "Step up Your Business"?

"Step up Your Business" is a program designed for small business owners, entrepreneurs, and freelancers to help them grow and improve their businesses. It offers practical strategies, tools, and resources to increase productivity, streamline operations, and achieve success.

2. Who is "Step up Your Business" for?

"Step up Your Business" is for anyone who owns or runs a small business, including entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, and freelancers. It is also beneficial for those who are looking to start a new business or those who want to take their existing business to the next level.

3. What can I expect to learn from "Step up Your Business"?

"Step up Your Business" covers a variety of topics such as branding, marketing, sales, financial management, and time management. You can expect to learn practical strategies, tips, and tools to help you improve your business operations, increase productivity, and achieve your business goals.

4. How long is the "Step up Your Business" program?

The program is self-paced, and the duration may vary depending on your personal learning speed and the amount of time you dedicate to it. However, it is designed to be completed within 4-6 weeks, with an estimated time commitment of 2-3 hours per week.

5. Is there a cost to participate in "Step up Your Business"?

Yes, there is a one-time fee to access the program materials. However, the cost is significantly lower than other business coaching or consulting services, making it a cost-effective option for small business owners. Additionally, there are often discounts or promotions available, so be sure to check for those before enrolling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
U.weber
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila