• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Will Lead the Next Business Class?

In summary, "Step up Your Business Class" is a professional development program for business owners and entrepreneurs to improve their skills and strategies. It is designed for individuals of all industries and experience levels and covers topics such as marketing, finance, leadership, and time management. The program is delivered through workshops, webinars, and coaching sessions and there is a fee to participate. However, the investment is worthwhile for the long-term benefits to one's business.
carlajanes
Gold Member
I am interested in joining one.....anyone going to lead one????

I know that Sheila is busy with her adorable kids. So will someone step in....pretty please? :)

I would love to participate if you find one!

Have you guys asked your uplines? Your recruiter or director may not but your upper level directors would likely have one going and would love to include you. Go all the way up to NED if you must. One of the main things they are there for is to help you grow!

How do I find my upline directors....All the way up

Your first 3 lines up are on your commission statement. You can ask at a cluster meeting or ask those in your upline that you know or call HO and request the info. If they can't tell you ask who your sales manager is and how you can contact her. She will get back to you and give you the info you need or at least tell them to contact you.

What is "Step up Your Business Class"?

"Step up Your Business Class" is a professional development program designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs improve their skills and strategies in order to take their businesses to the next level.

Who is "Step up Your Business Class" for?

This program is designed for business owners and entrepreneurs of all industries and experience levels who are looking to improve their business knowledge and skills.

What topics are covered in "Step up Your Business Class"?

The program covers a range of topics including marketing, finance, leadership, time management, and more. Each session will focus on a specific topic and provide practical tips and strategies for implementation.

How is "Step up Your Business Class" delivered?

The program is delivered through a combination of in-person workshops, online webinars, and one-on-one coaching sessions. This allows for a personalized learning experience and the opportunity to interact with other business owners and experts.

Is there a cost to participate in "Step up Your Business Class"?

Yes, there is a fee to participate in the program. However, the investment is worth it as the knowledge and skills gained through "Step up Your Business Class" can greatly benefit your business in the long run.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila