• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Level Up Your Career: Step Up to Director Program - Join the Discussion!

In summary, the program is very intensive and will require dedication from the participant. It is possible to order the program, but you will need to let the seller know.
caraighan
Gold Member
a question for all...

have any of you done (or taken) the step up to director program?

has anyone ever done this?

Yes, I participated with my ED, who is out of state. It was done as a team thing over 4 - 6 weeks, only 2 people in the group promoted to director, and only 1 has maintained it (3 years ago). I think it really depends on the person who leads it and your dedication to the program.

I'm participating in it now with my director and 3 other consultants. I was a FD but both people disappeared. Now I have no one under me and recruiting is really hard these days. I go to the meetings and I'm learning alot but without people under me I'll never promote to director. I've done interviews and talked about the business to lots of people but around here, people are looking for work with a weekly paycheck and benefits, etc. I'll stick with the Step Up program and see what happens but for now, I think I'm the only one in the group that has no one under them. It almost seems pointless to stay in the program but I will since I committed to it. And yes I've been telling people about the new Mini Kit. Hopefully someone will bite soon!

I've done this twice - once was over a series of weeks.....way too long and too much dragging....and the last one I did was in 1 day. I preferred that way because it didn't require as much time and it kept everything fresh. I think the course and topics covered are really great and there is a TON of learning to be done.

I have done it as a Future, and now I have taught it as a Director. Honestly the biggest thing is show schedule. If you don't have 1-2 shows a week steady, there is no where to implement the fabulous things you learn. I have switched to doing a business builder program and I am seeing more success with that. But from my own personally experience and that of my teams, show schedule makes a HUGE difference.
HTH

It is the major reason I promoted to Director. The training and exercises put things in perspective for me. The quality of the training though, depends in large part on who is giving it. My hospitality director at the time was truly amazing. We did the once a week version. Of the four of us in it, two of us promoted and have been directors since (promoted Sep 07).

Do you think I could just order it on supply order and do it myself? What do you think of that idea?

You will have to let me know if you can order it?

I started it with my director and another director. We had one class and then they stopped. Directors got busy and I missed a phone call training. The first day was one on one done at one of the directors homes.
I asked if we were going to do it again and she didn't know. :(

Of the two people who attended previously, one is a team leader and the other a senior consultant.
The one that is a team leader, I think will be a director by the end of the year.

Kelly V.

KellyRedHead said:

I started it with my director and another director. We had one class and then they stopped. Directors got busy and I missed a phone call training. The first day was one on one done at one of the directors homes.

Of the two people who attended previously, one is a team leader and the other a senior consultant.
The one that is a team leader, I think will be a director by the end of the year.

Kelly V.

I ordered it. The payment went through and everything. I haven't gotten it yet, but I fully expect to since it let me pay for it! Don't you think?

KellyRedHead said:

Kelly V.

Just thought I'd let you know that I got it in the mail today. I didn't have any trouble getting it.

What is the "Level Up Your Career: Step Up to Director Program"?

The "Level Up Your Career: Step Up to Director Program" is a program offered by Pampered Chef for consultants who are looking to advance their career and become a Director. It is designed to provide training, support, and resources to help consultants reach their goals and achieve success as a Director.

Who can join the "Level Up Your Career: Step Up to Director Program"?

The program is open to all Pampered Chef consultants who have been active for at least 6 months and have reached the Senior Consultant level. It is also open to existing Directors who are looking to further their leadership skills and grow their team.

What are the benefits of joining the "Level Up Your Career: Step Up to Director Program"?

By joining the program, consultants will receive access to exclusive training materials, personalized coaching from experienced Directors, and support from a community of like-minded individuals. They will also have the opportunity to attend leadership events and earn rewards for reaching specific milestones.

How long is the "Level Up Your Career: Step Up to Director Program"?

The program is a 12-week course that will provide consultants with the tools and resources they need to successfully transition to the Director level. After the 12 weeks, consultants will continue to have access to ongoing support and resources to help them continue to grow and thrive as a Director.

How do I join the discussion for the "Level Up Your Career: Step Up to Director Program"?

To join the discussion, simply log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and click on the "Join the Discussion" link on the program's page. You will be able to connect with other consultants and Directors, ask questions, and share your own experiences and insights. This is a great opportunity to learn from others and build a strong network of support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lacychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • Trish in Texas