• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step by Step Pampered Chef Bingo Instructions Part 1

In summary, because I've had alot of inquiries on specifics, I decided to post exactly how I go about having a BINGO. I do BINGO's every month. It usually guarantees me at least one show per month. What I do is get hosts to bring their guests to my location. I've done 1 host with 5 people and up to 5 hosts at one time with 25-30 people....
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Gold Member
Because I've had alot of inquiries on specifics, I decided to post exactly how I go about having a BINGO. (Hope this doesn't get to windy for ya - but here it goes.) I do BINGO's every month. It usually guarantees me at least one show per month. What I do is get hosts to bring their guests to my location. I've done 1 host with 5 people and up to 5 hosts at one time with 25-30 people.... (If I can't find someone to be a host I invite guests and be the host. This way I get the free products for prizes and sometimes I get those items I really want. I also get the commission. I host one every other month at least. That's how I get the prizes for BLACKOUTS. The money I get for the BLACKOUT prizes helps with food and prizes for next time. Usually the Blackout prize for the following month was the Host Special this month.)
For the Host I print out full page flyers for their work, church etc. Then I shrink them so I get two to a page and then print out about 20 pages or so. They can just hand them out like crazy for their invitations. I email them and every other customer, past host etc.. for me and their benefit. I do a reminder email as well the week of. (That's when I offer the Extra BINGO Cards below. To get them to RSVP.)
The day of the show I put out Signs from busy streets near here to the CLUB House - PC BINGO, time, Come Join Us with an Arrow... Some days it even brings in people off of the street. (I use the same ones most times that are laminated, saves on cost. Their just garage sale wooden sticks I picked up at Home Depo for 25 cents a piece.)
Basically I pre-make everything I bring because the club house I do it in only has a microwave and sink. Sometimes I do a Micro cake to make sure it smells really good.... Get them hungry. I tend to make a lot of cheaper foods and display them or cook them in PC items.
I live really close to the clubhouse so I bring all the products I can think of. I found the more items they can see touch and try the better sales. I keep all my products & paperwork in rolling luggage suit cases. So I just roll out the door and up the ramp at the clubhouse. (The first one I got as a gift at xmas. A bigger one and a carry on bag they bought from Wal-Mart for $20. (The carry on has all the smaller items - chopper size and down) After that one I had to have more. So now I have a couple small ones for catalogs, paperwork, cookbooks etc... and a couple of larger ones for products and prizes. - I found a couple of them for $2 at the local Good Will Store. We found the others at Auctions & Garage Sales - I think we've paid a total of $25 for all. YEAH!)
I know this is going to sounds like alot of tables, but it's all there so I use it. You'll figure out the best way for your situation. I set up a table & a 1/2 of products and a the rest with cookbooks and recipes. I have a Food Table (Each Hosts brings food already chopped up, bought or dip made to help me fill PC products... i.e. dips, chips or carrots/celery/radishes for relish tray or fruit for a fruit tray. I usually always designate the paper products to the Hosts to bring also.) I set up Table and Chairs for each host & their guests. (put a catalog, drawing slip & order form at each chair, and I also put a Host flyer and a couple of the guest flyers on the table.) I have alot of dobbers so I let them pick what color they want before we start the actual BINGO. - At first I used highlighters) There's a little kids plastic table in the building so I use that for plates, cups, napkins and silverware. There's also a breakfast taller table that I set the BINGO tumbler up on to call the BINGO from. It lets everyone see me and I can keep an eye out on them too. I display Prizes in a basket for the FREE BINGO's on the table. I also have a basket for kids prizes in a separate basket. I found that when people bring kids I let them play mostly to keep them busy - but when they won their mom's, aunts whatever were getting all the PC prizes and other people started grumbling. Not as many adults were wining the prizes. So it saved me to go to the local Everything’s a $1.00 store, Deals or Dollar Tree and buy $10 worth of kids things -Pencils, light up pens, cars, bubble gum, chap stick etc.... Keeps everyone HAPPY! It also shows those busy moms that can't get sitters that they don't have miss out and I don't miss out on those sales. My 10 year old son Adam and 8 year old daughter Olivia just love to go to PC BINGO to help, so we kind of have a mommy and me show sometimes.

Attachments

• BINGO FOOD IDEAS.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 778
  • BINGO ITENERARY.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 615
  • BINGO.APRIL CLUB HOUSE.FRIEND.doc
    31 KB · Views: 467
  • BINGO.DEC directions.doc
    28 KB · Views: 414
Part Two Pc Bingo InstructionsI start out telling them who I am and a little of my PC story then who hosts are there. (good time to tell them Host Benefits also if you want - I change it up and do it now and then later also or instead, up to you.) Then I always start the "SHOW" with filling up the Suds pump right in front of them and washing my hands. (Of course selling a ton of them....) I proceed to go over what's on the food table. How I cooked it, what I cooked it on or what PC product it's in. At that time I tell them that all the recipes are on my website under "My Favorite Recipes" if they'd like a copy. Then I explain how everything will go for the "show".

"We're going to play 3 BINGO's for Free PC Products, then I'm going to talk a little about what I have displayed and talk about maybe some of your favorites, then we're going to take a small break (bathroom, smokers etc...) and play 3 more Free BINGO's. Then you’re going to have the opportunity to purchase BINGO cards for the BLACKOUT BINGO." I show them what's up for grabs. Then tell them that they can purchase 1 card for $1.00 or 6 Cards for $5.00. The first person to get the BLACKOUT get's their choice of what I have to offer. (I got lucky and a friend of mine scored some actual BINGO packets - so I just cut them up or use the six that are already together. But there are lots of ways to get BINGO cards. I bought a BINGO computer program at the dollar store that you can print your own. You can also purchase them at Wal-mart these days.) I also have ways for them to earn extra cards for FREE.

CUSTOMER SPECIAL! There's several ways to earn FREE/Extra BLACKOUT BINGO Cards. If you bring a friend - you get an extra BLACKOUT card for each friend and each of your friends get an extra BLACKOUT Card..
If you bring a friend that has never been to one of my PC BINGO's - you get TWO extra BLACKOUT cards and each of them gets TWO extra cards.
If you book a show with me before we start BLACKOUT BINGO - you'll get THREE extra BLACKOUT cards. (They can be Catalog shows, Internet Shows, Regular Cooking Shows at your house or be a HOST at my next BINGO in JUNE)

After we play the regular 3 BINGO's, I talk about the products - Always bringing up the HOST & Guest Specials this month and the next - showing the products if I have them, then we play the next three. If enough people attend I also throw in a $10 ish item for a special P BINGO. They get the P and yell out "I LOVE Pampered Chef", they get the special prize. (Last one I did was for the Vanilla - That I got for free during the month that they were offered for FREE. he he he)

So next I collect money and hand out the additional cards we call the last BLACKOUT BINGO. (I do a BLACKOUT for Kids and PC Prize for Adults) After the winner is called we talk about what they got and give them idea's to use it. (I just started to this also when they win the smaller prizes too, give them a couple of different things they can do with that one little thing.) Then I make sure everyone knows that I'm there to help them calculate orders and answer any questions. Thank them for coming and ask if they want to be put on my newsletter email list to make sure they put their email or address on the order form so I can notify them of when it is and specials coming up.
Most times we don't close the show right then, because there are just too many people and the clean up and pack up. I get with them the next couple of days and we do the regular closeout procedures with PP and getting the order submitted.

There's some more info in the forum about this in the Booking section "Have you ever had a PC BINGO?" Check it out to make sure I didn't forget anything.

SO I know you’re saying "Why is she not trying to recruit?" We'll I do try mention it, but I've always been unsure on how to make everyone that comes not feel overwhelmed because I tote around all of this "STUFF". But, a couple of days ago I just found a great flyer on the forum that has what the person gets being a customer, Host or a Consultant. I'll be printing a flyer out for every host and at least a couple for the table. If you have any other ideas - let me know....

So here is the EMAIL INVITE: Would you like to be the Mystery Host for my next BINGO on Friday? (May 19th @ 7:00 p.m. / Easy Living Club House)
I'll be drawing a name from all those present on Friday evening to be the HOST for this month's PC BINGO. If the orders collected on Friday total at least $150.00, we'll place a "Show". YOU'LL HAVE NO MORE DUTIES, EXCEPT TO REAP ALL THE REWARDS! If it doesn't you would need to collect enough orders to reach at least $150.00. But, the more orders collected the more FREE stuff for YOU!)
As the HOST you'll have the opportunity to purchase the Host Only item. (Our exclusive Help Whip Cancer Cups & Squares at 60% OFF! ($19.80) You also get all the Host Benefits: $15.00 in Free Products - Put that toward any item (excluding the Host Only Item). You’ll get Free Shipping on your order! Host’s NEVER pay full price. There are also Booking Benefits! If someone books from your Show - and holds it within 6 months - you get to have that month's Host Only Item at 60% OFF TOO. Earn the opportunity to purchase special Host Half Price items and combinations. Plus 10% off any future Pampered Chef orders FOR A YEAR.
RSVP that you'll be at this BINGO By Thursday and get a FREE GIFT. CONGRATUATIONS to Karen Brown - She replied to my Newsletter to RSVP and received FREE Shipping and Handling for A YEAR! Woo Hoo!!

ALSO - CUSTOMER SPECIAL FOR ALL OF YOU! There's several ways to earn FREE/Extra BLACKOUT BINGO Cards.
If you bring a friend - you get an extra BLACKOUT card for each friend and each of your friends get an extra BLACKOUT Card..
If you bring a friend that has never been to one of my PC BINGO's - you get TWO extra BLACKOUT cards and each of them gets TWO extra cards.
If you book a show with me before we start BLACKOUT BINGO - you'll get THREE extra BLACKOUT cards. (They can be Catalog shows, Internet Shows, Regular Cooking Shows at your house or be a HOST at my next BINGO in JUNE)
Can't wait to hear from you!

REMINDER EMAIL: Hey, last chance to earn FREE Blackout Cards for this Saturday's BINGO. (2:00 p.m. at 3323 Iowa, Easy Living Club House. I'll be having another fun, food filled BINGO. I'm stocked up on Prizes - so we're going to be having a few more BINGO's. More chances to win!
CUSTOMER SPECIAL! There's several ways to earn FREE/Extra BLACKOUT BINGO Cards.
If you bring a friend - you get an extra BLACKOUT card for each friend and each of your friends get an extra BLACKOUT card..

WELL I HOPE I COVERED Most of the things I wanted to say. IF I THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE I'LL BE SURE TO POST IT OR LET YOU KNOW. See the pictures of my set up/display's, copy of my BINGO signs hat I post on the busy streets on the way to the Club House . Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions. Good Luck!

Attachments

• BINGO.march directionsCANCER.17.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 458
  • pcBingoHostLetter.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 712
  • sign bingo tabletop.doc
    19.5 KB · Views: 570
  • Friday BINGO invite.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 514
I'll try to load the pictures of display tables, BINGO set up and FOOD in the Photo Gallery.

Awesome!!!!
Thanks A Bunch!
Cheers,
Angela:d

Sherri

Thank You so much. My director and I are meeting this week to plan our Bingo.

I will let you know when it will happen and how it turns out.

Thanks again.

I just got the pictures to down load in the Photo Gallery. Check them out! Good luck....

Thank you!!!! So how long do these usually run for you? How much product do you usually bring with you?

Sorry if these are in your 2 documents ~ I just printed them to read today!

We're there for almost 2 hours. They don't seem to mind, haven't had anyone leave yet. I live really close to the place I have them at so I load up 90% of the stuff I have. The more I have there for them to see the better. You wouldn't have to. Because I always have food and lots of things I get to talk about when we're discussing what were about to eat, I can skip them in the product demo portion. I generally go through the products in the order their in the catalog. I start with talking about Chillzane products, Summer prodcuts - pitchers etc.., Grilling, Chopper, US&Grate, Knives, Kitchen Sears, Cookware etc....
That leads to the Host specials, etc...
Hope this helps!

You mentioned that if they get a "P" and yell out "I love Pampered Chef" they get a special prize. Where do they find the "P?"

I'm thinking the "P" would be down the row of B's then the top box in the row for each I,N,G,O and then down the O's two more (so the top three O's) and then the middle I, N, and G to connect.

Clear as mud?;)

I found a software that is really good for playing bingo. You can also print out the cards, and not like those cages and ping pong ball numbers, you use it on your computer and you can also print out your bingo cards which is good for me, because I don't want to go out and buy bingo papers ever time we have bingo and this software also lets you verify if the bingo is good or not without having to call the numbers back.

If anyone is intrested email me or send me a message and I can give you more information.

COOKINWITHSHERRI said:
We're there for almost 2 hours. They don't seem to mind, haven't had anyone leave yet. I live really close to the place I have them at so I load up 90% of the stuff I have. The more I have there for them to see the better. You wouldn't have to. Because I always have food and lots of things I get to talk about when we're discussing what were about to eat, I can skip them in the product demo portion. I generally go through the products in the order their in the catalog. I start with talking about Chillzane products, Summer prodcuts - pitchers etc.., Grilling, Chopper, US&Grate, Knives, Kitchen Sears, Cookware etc....
That leads to the Host specials, etc...
Hope this helps!

Sherri what are your sales like usually for these bingo shows? Do you get bookings, new people, etc?

Thanks so much for all of your help!!!!

Sorry for the late reply. My computer crashed a couple of weeks ago and I haven't been able to visit.

I've been averaging about $350 shows. I always offer incentives for people to bring in new customers. (i.e. an extra BLACKOUT Card to the person and who brought them. Never been to one of my BINGO's they each get two.)
It's helping me get out of the friends and family loop.

Yes I usually get 1-3 bookings per show. Since I usually only do BINGO's they usually just want to book to my next one.

HTH

What is Pampered Chef Bingo?

Pampered Chef Bingo is a fun and interactive game designed to help you learn more about Pampered Chef products and the company. It involves a series of steps and tasks that you must complete in order to win.

How do I play Pampered Chef Bingo?

To play Pampered Chef Bingo, you will need a Bingo card and a set of instructions. The instructions will guide you through a series of tasks such as watching videos, trying out recipes, and learning about products. As you complete each task, you can mark off the corresponding square on your Bingo card. The first person to complete a row or column on their Bingo card wins!

Do I need to purchase anything to play Pampered Chef Bingo?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to play Pampered Chef Bingo. The game is completely free and all the tasks can be completed online. However, if you are interested in any of the products or recipes featured in the game, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I play Pampered Chef Bingo with a group of friends?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef Bingo is a great activity to do with a group of friends. You can each have your own Bingo card and compete against each other to see who can complete a row or column first. It's a fun way to learn more about Pampered Chef products together.

Is there a prize for winning Pampered Chef Bingo?

While there is no official prize for winning Pampered Chef Bingo, the real prize is the knowledge and information you will gain about the company and its products. Plus, it's a fun and engaging way to learn more about Pampered Chef and potentially discover new products to add to your kitchen!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedalf
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • pclady213
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lilamyw3
Replies