• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step-by-Step Guide to Entering Shows in P3 for Computer-Illiterate Consultants

She just may not be used to computers. If she had a guide like the Quick Start Guide that was provided, she would be much more confident. I have never seen a director so pushy and demanding of her employees. I pity the new consultant.
otisbg
Gold Member
HI
I have a wonderful new consultant who started her business in June and qualified in less than 30 days with only 2 shows!- however - she is very, very computer illiterate and I am afraid it will stifle her business. She does not like email, she cannot seem to remember that shows are entered into P3, not Consultant Corner. She does not know how to track her shows on CC. I am very willing to work with her, but I can only hold her hand for so long. She is young - in her early 40's and has 4 kids who are very tech savvy...it is like she blows this off as , Oh - you know , I just do not like computers" - I forget to check email - I hate to check email - etc.....
I am bound and determined to help her succeed and I think if she had a step by step guide to entering shows in P3 it may help and give her some computer confidence.
Does anyone know of such a thing? Has anyone devised a step by step process for this? My director is getting very perturbed that this new consultant is not joining her Yahoo group or responding to evites. I need all the help I can get with her and want her to succeed.

Yes, the company has! Log into CC, go to the Download Center, then the very first option is Pampered Partner Support link. Go to that page and then in the links along the left column, there is a Quick Start Guide. It does exactly what you want!But just a thought, teach her, make a cheat sheet for her, etc...but at some point SHE has a to own this, not you. If you hold her hand too long, she may take advantage of you. It may seem innocent now, but some people are THAT good at manipulation ;). pC did a great job giving us tutorials for Consultant Connection, P3, and other things. By the way, tutorial for Connection is IN connection, the link is just above the calendar.Good luck.

Last edited:
My director was lucky w/me in a way, I too the initiative and did what I needed to do;I had told her I would call if I needed something (and I did). I'm not a great consultant, but she told me if I was happy, then she was...it was about me as a consultant and not her. On the other hand, another girl I knew quit because she said she was being pestered almost everyday by our director. There is a fine line between overwhelming and not, dependin on the person. I don't know of any guide, but maybe you can offer to work through her first show w/her. Set up a meeting at her home to input the data, etc. Maybe one of her tech-savy kids would like to become her 'partner' and help w/the data;she can share her commission with them and they would then have a part time job.

Tell your director to back off! I would imagine you've already explained to her that this consultant is not tech savvy and that you're working with her to help her. Consultants can work their business their way. They do not HAVE to do all the things the director wants them to do. Even though I am sure your director has good intentions for your new consultant, if she really wants to be helpful she should pick up the phone, not send an evite or a friend request.

I knew someone would be able to help me here!!
I wish I could hit the lottery and I would take you all out to dinner!!
:D

Who's business is this anyway?!? Good grief! This consultant qualified in 30 days, which tells me she is quite capable!

1. What is a "Step by Step Guide"?

A "Step by Step Guide" is a set of instructions or procedures that are presented in a sequential order to help someone complete a specific task or achieve a desired outcome.

2. Why is a "Step by Step Guide" useful?

A "Step by Step Guide" is useful because it breaks down complex tasks into smaller, manageable steps, making it easier for someone to understand and follow. It also helps to ensure that all necessary steps are completed in the correct order, leading to a successful outcome.

3. How do I create a "Step by Step Guide"?

To create a "Step by Step Guide", start by identifying the task or process you want to guide someone through. Then, break it down into smaller steps and organize them in a logical sequence. Use clear and concise language, and include visuals or diagrams if necessary to make the guide easier to follow.

4. Can a "Step by Step Guide" be used for any task?

Yes, a "Step by Step Guide" can be used for any task, as long as it involves a set of instructions or procedures that need to be followed in a specific order. It can be used for anything from cooking a meal to assembling furniture to completing a project.

5. How can I make sure my "Step by Step Guide" is effective?

To ensure that your "Step by Step Guide" is effective, it is important to test it out yourself and make any necessary revisions. You can also have someone else follow the guide and provide feedback. It is also helpful to use clear and concise language, include visuals if needed, and organize the steps in a logical and easy-to-follow manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Christ Follower