• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Outlet Steak Knives Comparable to the Forged Cutlery Set?

In summary, the outlet steak knives are not as good as the forged cutlery knives that are available in the catalog.
Cape_PC
Can someone tell me if there is a difference bewteen the steak knives in the catalog and the steak knives on the website? I have the completed forged cutlery set and I need some good steak knives to go with it! Thanks!

The ones in the Catalog are the Forged Cutlery.

Jules711 said:
The ones in the Catalog are the Forged Cutlery.

OK so the ones on the outlet are just the regular steak knives??? Are they not as good?

Cape_PC said:
OK so the ones on the outlet are just the regular steak knives??? Are they not as good?

They aren't forged steel like the ones in the catalog, and they have a thinner, lighter handle and blade. So, they won't match your Forged Cutlery, really.

However, I like mine. I've had them for several years, and they still are sharp and work great! (there is a honing tool built into the case to keep them sharp)
I haven't made the investment into the forged steak knife set, because this set meets our needs well.

I bought 2 sets of the ones from the outlet and we love them! I just couldn't bring myself to spend that much on the forged cutlery ones (even thought I know they are wonderful), these are great. They don't quite match the forged cutlery but I have them in my Bamboo Block and they look just fine.

I, too, have the ones from the outlet and they are great! My husband and I both are satisfied with them. And I'm not willing to spend the money on something I just don't 'need'.

We have the Forged Cutlery steak knives (got them at 60% off awhile back). Before that, we had the stainless steel steak knives (the ones currently on outlet).

Both sets are top quality. I compare them to a honda and a lexus. Both are top in their class, but the driving experience is still different. The FC knives literally slice thru steaks as if you were cutting butter. (The outlet knives are still GREAT, just not as fine as forged steel).

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that the Outlet Steak Knives are just as high-quality and durable as the ones in our Forged Cutlery Set. The only difference is that the outlet knives may have slight imperfections or be from a previous season, but they still have the same sharpness and functionality. If you're looking for a good set of steak knives to complement your forged cutlery set, I highly recommend checking out the Outlet Steak Knives. Happy cooking!

1. What is the difference between regular steak knives and the ones on the Outlet?

The steak knives on the Outlet are discontinued or slightly imperfect products that are sold at a discounted price. They may have minor cosmetic flaws, but they still function just as well as the regular steak knives.

2. Are the steak knives on the Outlet still covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including those on the Outlet, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

3. Can I purchase a set of steak knives on the Outlet or are they only sold individually?

The steak knives on the Outlet are sold both individually and in sets, depending on the availability. You can check the product listing for the specific item you are interested in to see if it is sold as a set or individually.

4. How often are new steak knives added to the Outlet?

The products on the Outlet are constantly changing depending on availability. We recommend checking the Outlet regularly to see if any new steak knives have been added.

5. Can I still use my Pampered Chef discounts and host rewards to purchase steak knives on the Outlet?

Unfortunately, discounts and host rewards cannot be used on Outlet items. However, the prices on the Outlet are already discounted, so you are still getting a great deal on high-quality steak knives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • wadesgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • cookingwithdawn