• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Minimum Sales Per Month: Has It Changed to $200?

In summary, the minimum sales per month requirement is currently set at $200 and has not changed. It is the same for all categories and failure to meet it may result in penalties. It is not possible to request a lower requirement, but it may change in the future. Sellers should stay informed and consistently meet the requirement to maintain a good standing on the platform.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Someone asked what the minimum sales per month is to stay active. When I look through all the pdf info online at PC it lists $150 minimum sales each month to stay active. Has this actually changed to $200 and the pdfs not updated?

It is $150 to stay active and $200 to qualify as a show.

Is it $150 EACH month or $150 every other month?

every other month will keep your career sales. If you submit $150 in January and $150 in March, you technically are inactive in February, but your career sales are safe.If you submit $150 in January, nothing in February and March and $150 in April, you are still a consultant but you lost your career sales. If you submit $150 in January and nothing after that, you have until July 31st to submit another $150 in sales before you are no longer a consultant.

Last edited:
Here is what the home office sent me: "Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. The amount of commissionable sales needed to stay active each month has not changed. It is still $150."

lt1jane said:
every other month will keep your career sales. If you submit $150 in January and $150 in March, you technically are inactive in February, but your career sales are safe.If you submit $50 in January, nothing in February and March and $150 in April, you are still a consultant but you lost your career sales. If you submit $150 in January and nothing after that, you have until July 31st to submit another $150 in sales before you are no longer a consultant.
Thanks, Jane. While I'm all about my recruits being active every month, I want to be sure they keep their career sales. We all love a raise and I don't want them to miss out!

1. What is the minimum sales per month requirement and has it changed?

The minimum sales per month requirement is currently set at $200. This means that in order to meet the requirement, a seller must make at least $200 in sales each month. As of now, there have been no changes to this requirement.

2. Is the minimum sales per month requirement different for different categories?

No, the minimum sales per month requirement is the same for all categories. Sellers must make at least $200 in sales each month, regardless of the category their products fall under.

3. What happens if a seller does not meet the minimum sales per month requirement?

If a seller does not meet the minimum sales per month requirement, they may be subject to penalties such as losing their selling privileges or having their account suspended. It is important for sellers to consistently meet this requirement in order to maintain a good standing on the platform.

4. Is there any way to request a lower minimum sales per month requirement?

At this time, there is no option to request a lower minimum sales per month requirement. However, if a seller is consistently meeting and exceeding the requirement, they may be able to negotiate a lower requirement with the platform.

5. Will the minimum sales per month requirement change in the future?

It is possible that the minimum sales per month requirement may change in the future. This could be due to various factors such as market conditions or platform policies. It is important for sellers to stay updated on any potential changes and adjust their sales strategies accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Sheila