• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Submit Your May Fundraiser - June 14th Deadline

In summary, the deadline for submitting the May fundraiser is June 14th. No submissions will be accepted after the deadline. Any type of organization can participate and the fundraiser can be submitted through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. Rewards and incentives are also offered for participating organizations. Contact your consultant for more information.
lockhartkitchen
Question: One of my consultants has a May fundraiser she is submitting on the 14th of June. Since it is over $150 does this count for submitting something in June to be active in June?

If it's submitted in June, it counts for June's activity, yes. (But NOT for the Sell-a-thon sales...since it was a May show.)

I knew about No on sell-a-thon, but I wanted to be sure I gave her the correct information about staying active in June. Great Bobbi. Thanks. She'll be glad. She got over back surgery and is slowly getting back into PC.

1. What is the deadline for submitting our May fundraiser?

The deadline for submitting your May fundraiser is June 14th.

2. Can we still submit our fundraiser after the deadline?

No, unfortunately we are unable to accept any submissions after the June 14th deadline.

3. Do we need to be a certain type of organization to participate in this fundraiser?

No, any type of organization or group can participate in our May fundraiser.

4. How do we submit our fundraiser?

You can submit your fundraiser by filling out the form on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Will there be any rewards or incentives for participating in this fundraiser?

Yes, we offer rewards and incentives for organizations that participate in our fundraisers. Please reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
  • cathyskitchen