• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Staying Active: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

In summary, incorporating exercise into a busy schedule can be achieved by finding small pockets of time throughout the day and making simple changes like taking the stairs or doing exercises while performing daily tasks. At-home workout ideas include online videos, bodyweight exercises, and using basic equipment. The recommended amount of exercise is at least 150 minutes of moderate or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week, which can be broken down into smaller increments. Staying motivated can be accomplished by setting realistic goals, finding a workout buddy or joining a fitness class, varying routines, and rewarding oneself for reaching milestones. Stretching is important before and after a workout for injury prevention and improving flexibility, with dynamic stretches recommended before and static stretches after.
pamperedape
So, I had to post 200 by the end of July to stay active. I posted it and just now checked my email. The show is on hold!!!! So, am I inactive??? ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Help!Don't panic. If you had guests paying with a credit card, a card most likely is being declined. This will hold up a show. If you have placed an order in the last 12 months and were just needing the $200 submitted, you still can place an order anytime (especially after inactive). A show is not on hold for inactive status.

Re: Help!Call Order Processing today. You have until Aug 4 to clear up July shows and have them count for July.

Re: Help!Whew!!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear that your show got put on hold. I know how frustrating that can be, especially when you're trying to stay active as a consultant. But don't worry, you're not inactive just because the show is on hold. As long as you continue to meet your minimum sales requirement, you'll still be considered active. Keep promoting your business and reaching out to potential customers, and hopefully the show will be back on soon. Hang in there!

1. How can I incorporate exercise into my busy schedule?

Finding small pockets of time throughout the day to be active is key. Take the stairs instead of the elevator, do squats or lunges while brushing your teeth, or take a walk during your lunch break.

2. What are some good at-home workout ideas?

There are plenty of at-home workout videos available online or through streaming services. You can also try bodyweight exercises such as push-ups, planks, and squats, or invest in some basic equipment like resistance bands or dumbbells.

3. How often should I be exercising?

The American Heart Association recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous exercise per week. This can be broken down into smaller increments throughout the week.

4. What are some tips for staying motivated to exercise?

Set realistic goals, find a workout buddy or join a fitness class, mix up your routine to prevent boredom, and give yourself rewards for reaching milestones.

5. How important is stretching before and after a workout?

Stretching is crucial for preventing injury and improving flexibility. Make sure to warm up with dynamic stretches before a workout and cool down with static stretches afterwards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered_terry
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ZeakR
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla
Replies
Views
quiverfull7