• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July 31 Con. Connection Stats: Team Member Submissions Delayed? Find Out Here!

Incentives Tracker. As soon as I got up I wanted to check because I was super excited to have my first $1000+ show
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Does anyone have stats from July 31 appearing on their Con. Connection?

I have a couple team members who were going to submit shows yesterday, and I still have nothing. Because I'm a team leader, and not a director, I don't get notification of a show that might be on hold. One of them had a $1000 show, and she is gone now for the weekend. I want to give her a heads up if there is an issue, but I don't want to freak her out if its just that HO is slow in getting the stats posted....

My stats are not showing up yet but they usually don't update until @ noon.

I haven't gotten notifications lately of shows on hold either...... :(

My NED sent this out - it's a way to see if something is submitted and not yet showing in the Performance Tracker. I've been able to see shows/online orders submitted w/in a few hours of submission.

Anyone wanting to see if someone in your Cluster submitted a show TODAY? I know a cool way! You can click on their name on the Performance Tracker and then go to their Incentives Calculator and if so...you will see it under July Sales!

pamperedlinda said:
My NED sent this out - it's a way to see if something is submitted and not yet showing in the Performance Tracker. I've been able to see shows/online orders submitted w/in a few hours of submission.

Anyone wanting to see if someone in your Cluster submitted a show TODAY? I know a cool way! You can click on their name on the Performance Tracker and then go to their Incentives Calculator and if so...you will see it under July Sales!

WOW, Linda! Thanks! That's awesome, and everything is all good!

I'm excited now - I have a way to keep track better for EOM stuff!:thumbup:

ChefBeckyD said:
WOW, Linda! Thanks! That's awesome, and everything is all good!

I'm excited now - I have a way to keep track better for EOM stuff!:thumbup:

Glad it helped. And glad everything is good for your stats too :)

pamperedlinda said:
Glad it helped. And glad everything is good for your stats too :)

Hee Hee - I just forwarded the info to my director too - since we were both complaining earlier in the week about how long it takes sometimes for CC to update!

Nothing is showing up for me yet.Sweet--I just checked the incentives and my consultant who was turning in a catalog show did it to the tune of $500!! I was thinking $200 max. WOOHOO!

Mine was showing this morning in the Incentives Tracker. As soon as I got up I wanted to check because I was super excited to have my first $1000+ show I didn't want to get myself all excited until I saw the "official" number.

1. What is the reason for the delay in team member submissions on July 31 Con. Connection Stats?

The delay in team member submissions on July 31 Con. Connection Stats is due to technical issues that occurred during the data transfer process. Our team is working diligently to resolve these issues and ensure that all submissions are processed as soon as possible.

2. When can we expect the delayed submissions to be processed?

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delay in submissions. Our team is working to process all submissions as quickly as possible, and we expect them to be completed within the next 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.

3. Will the delay affect our team's overall performance and stats?

The delay in submissions will not affect your team's overall performance or stats. Once all submissions are processed, your team's stats will be updated accordingly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

4. How will we be notified once the submissions are processed?

Once the submissions are processed, the team leader will receive an email notification with the updated stats. The team leader can then share this information with the team members. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this delay.

5. Is there anything we need to do on our end to ensure our submissions are processed?

No, there is nothing additional that you need to do on your end. Our team is working to process all submissions and there is no need to resubmit any information. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • legacypc46
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD