1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Stats from July...

1. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Does anyone have stats from July 31 appearing on their Con. Connection?

I have a couple team members who were going to submit shows yesterday, and I still have nothing. Because I'm a team leader, and not a director, I don't get notification of a show that might be on hold. One of them had a $1000 show, and she is gone now for the weekend. I want to give her a heads up if there is an issue, but I don't want to freak her out if its just that HO is slow in getting the stats posted....

Aug 1, 2009
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

My stats are not showing up yet but they usually don't update until @ noon.

I haven't gotten notifications lately of shows on hold either...... :(

Aug 1, 2009
  3. pamperedlinda

pamperedlinda Legend Member Gold Member

My NED sent this out - it's a way to see if something is submitted and not yet showing in the Performance Tracker. I've been able to see shows/online orders submitted w/in a few hours of submission.

Anyone wanting to see if someone in your Cluster submitted a show TODAY? I know a cool way! You can click on their name on the Performance Tracker and then go to their Incentives Calculator and if so...you will see it under July Sales!

4. ChefBeckyD

WOW, Linda! Thanks! That's awesome, and everything is all good!

I'm excited now - I have a way to keep track better for EOM stuff!:thumbup:

Aug 1, 2009
  5. pamperedlinda

Glad it helped. And glad everything is good for your stats too :)

6. ChefBeckyD

Hee Hee - I just forwarded the info to my director too - since we were both complaining earlier in the week about how long it takes sometimes for CC to update!

Aug 1, 2009
  7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

Nothing is showing up for me yet.

Sweet--I just checked the incentives and my consultant who was turning in a catalog show did it to the tune of $500!! I was thinking $200 max. WOOHOO!

Aug 1, 2009
  8. pamperedlinda

Good news Deb!

9. Melissa78

Melissa78 Veteran Member Gold Member

Mine was showing this morning in the Incentives Tracker. As soon as I got up I wanted to check because I was super excited to have my first $1000+ show I didn't want to get myself all excited until I saw the "official" number.

Aug 1, 2009
Have something to add?