• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is This the Start of a Successful Year for My Business?

In summary, for starting the new year right, it is recommended to incorporate more fruits and vegetables, opt for lean protein sources, and choose whole grains. To stay motivated in sticking to a healthy diet, setting achievable goals and finding a support system can be helpful. Pampered Chef offers products such as a Veggie Spiralizer and Salad Chopper for easier meal prep. To make healthier versions of comfort foods, you can swap ingredients and choose healthier cooking methods. Maintaining a healthy balance while still enjoying treats can be achieved by moderating portions and incorporating more fruits and vegetables into meals, while also staying active and practicing self-care.
pkd09
Silver Member
I am so excited. Just closed my first show of the year with $1036 in comm. sales! I am so pumped right now! Hopefully this is going to be a sign of good things ahead for my business. The show was last Friday night so for those who think people don't have money so close after Christmas....NOT!!!! 18 orders and 3 bookings. :love:

Awesome job Pat! Congratulations :)

Congratulations!

Very cool! Pampered Chef is awesome ANYTIME of the year! Congratulations on setting the right tone for 2011!

Congrats!!!! That's an awesome start!!

1. What are some healthy meal options for starting the new year right?

Some healthy meal options for starting the new year right include incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your diet, opting for lean protein sources like chicken or fish, and choosing whole grains over refined carbs.

2. How can I stay motivated to stick to my new year's resolution of eating healthier?

One way to stay motivated is by setting achievable goals, such as trying a new healthy recipe each week or incorporating more plant-based meals into your diet. You can also find a support system, whether it be a friend or a health coach, to hold you accountable and provide encouragement.

3. Are there any Pampered Chef products that can help with meal prep for a healthier lifestyle?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that can help with meal prep for a healthier lifestyle. Our Veggie Spiralizer can turn vegetables into delicious and healthy noodle alternatives, and our Salad Chopper makes it easy to chop and mix salads with minimal effort.

4. How can I make healthier versions of my favorite comfort foods?

There are many ways to make healthier versions of your favorite comfort foods. For example, you can swap out traditional pasta for zucchini noodles, use ground turkey instead of ground beef in chili, and bake instead of fry your chicken tenders.

5. What are some tips for maintaining a healthy balance while still enjoying treats during the new year?

It's important to remember that balance is key when it comes to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You can still enjoy treats in moderation, but try to make healthier versions at home or opt for smaller portions. Also, focus on incorporating more fruits and vegetables into your meals to offset any indulgences. And don't forget to stay active and find other ways to practice self-care during the new year.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
milkangel
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • SilverCeladon