• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I revamp my PC business and increase sales after a year-long hiatus?

In summary, to revamp your PC business after a hiatus, it is recommended to reconnect with previous customers through email or social media and offer special promotions to attract them back. To increase sales, focus on building relationships with customers through engaging shows, personalized recommendations, and utilizing social media and email marketing. To be more outgoing at shows, prepare a script, engage with the audience, and show passion for the products and business. Building a clientele in a new location takes time and effort, so networking and utilizing social media are key strategies. As for the number of shows to book per month, aiming for 3-5 shows is a good starting point, prioritizing quality over quantity and focusing on building strong relationships with customers for long-term success.
Staci
I started a PC business a few years ago after attending a party at one of my mother's friends house and then hosted my own show and signed up. I love the business and I love the products. I am a little on the quiet side and I feel like I need some pointers on how to be more outgoing at my shows. I had to move to FL for business and never could get clientele built up and did no business for over a year. Earlier this year I moved back to MS and I am starting from scratch as of today! Any advice would be greatly appreciated! I want to book at least 3 -5 shows a month...

Welcome to CS Staci!

This is a flyer that was shown in one of my PC groups. We are using it as a template for us to use in our neighborhoods. Hope this helps you get your name out there. :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1474224194779.jpg
    FB_IMG_1474224194779.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 582
Well, they always say start with a list.....friends/family/co-workers/neighbors. Also, participate in some local vendor events.

1. How can I revamp my PC business after a year-long hiatus?

To revamp your PC business after a hiatus, it's important to start by reconnecting with your previous customers. Reach out to them through email or social media and let them know you are back in business. Offer them a special discount or promotion to entice them to book a show with you. You can also consider hosting a re-launch party to generate buzz and attract new customers.

2. How can I increase sales after a year-long hiatus?

To increase sales after a hiatus, it's important to focus on building relationships with your customers. Host engaging and interactive shows, offer personalized product recommendations, and follow up with your customers after their purchases. Utilize social media and email marketing to stay connected with your customers and keep them updated on new products and promotions.

3. How can I be more outgoing at my shows?

Being outgoing at shows requires practice and confidence. Start by preparing a script or outline for your show to ensure you cover all important points. Engage with your audience by asking questions, sharing stories, and demonstrating products. Be passionate about the products and the business, and your enthusiasm will be contagious.

4. How can I build a clientele in a new location?

Building a clientele in a new location takes time and effort. Start by networking and getting involved in the community. Attend local events, join networking groups, and offer to do shows for friends and family. Utilize social media to target potential customers in your new location and offer special promotions for first-time customers.

5. How many shows should I aim to book per month?

The number of shows you should aim to book per month will depend on your personal goals and availability. However, as a general guideline, aiming for 3-5 shows per month is a good starting point. You can adjust this number based on your schedule and the response from your customers. Remember to prioritize quality over quantity and focus on building strong relationships with your customers for long-term success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Donna Kralicek-Wolpe
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCAlden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Connie Buescher