• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start a Newsletter to Keep Your Audience Engaged: Tips and Suggestions

MichelleThis newsletter is really creative and I love the format. I got it from a website and it's a template. I send it out as an email attachment and I also post it on my website. I've had really good feedback from my customers. I always try to include a fun recipe and remind people to check my website for new content. ShawnnaI really like the newsletter! It's really creative and the format is great. I like the way you send it out--as an email attachment. I've been trying to come up with a good way to send my newsletters out to my customers, but I'm having a lot of trouble. I'm thinking
pamperedchefmichelle
I thought maybe I would start a newsletter to keep people interested and to remember me! Let me know what you think or if you can open it...any suggestions or comments are welcome!

Attachments

• July Newsletter.pub
    192 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
if you are able could you try emailing it to me? I couldnt open it because aol doesnt know who published it or somethign like that; thanks
[email protected]

I couldn't open your newsletter. I don't have publisher. Here is my July newsletter. I too would like some feedback. I made a tri-fold in Print Shop, but I email mine out and not everyone has Print Shop, so I just use Word.

Shawnna

Attachments

• July newsletter.doc
    193.5 KB · Views: 891
This is my second newsletter and really put a lot of effort into being creative. I got a lot of feedback from my husband and my recruiter! Let me know what you think!! ;)

Attachments

• July 2005.pdf
    477.8 KB · Views: 862
Try again?Here is the newsletter in a jpeg format. Now that I have it done who knows how I will get it to people.lol

Michelle
[email protected]

Attachments

• July Newsletter.jpg
    July Newsletter.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,307
Really creative
PampMomof3 said:
This is my second newsletter and really put a lot of effort into being creative. I got a lot of feedback from my husband and my recruiter! Let me know what you think!! ;)

Yours looks really good. What program did you make it in? Do you have any ideas how to get mine to work? I made it in Publisher but now am having all kinds of problems posting it and getting it to people because not everyone has publisher. What should I do?

Michelle Trainer
[email protected]

Both of those newsletters are awesome!!!! You are so creative. I love this site because I get to get all the creativity and knowledge from all of you.

Shawnna

You can do it in Publisher!!You can make it in Publisher and then convert it into the FULL version of Adobe. I don't have Adobe but my recruiter does and I send it to her, she converts it and sends it back to me in PDF format. Then I send it out to my customers like that and I've had no one complain that they weren't able to open it. Hope that helps!!! :) :) :) :)

newsletterI love the newsletter, but wondered: who are you sending them to and what kind of response are you getting? Are you calling everyone you've sent this to?

Newsletters via emailI send my newsletters via email to my family and friends (ofcourse ;) ), past hosts, preferred customers, and other customers who have provided me with their email address. At my shows, I ask everyone to provide me with an email address if they can. I like to tell them that I will only send out emails once a month with my newsletter and that I don't send spam, don't give their email adress out, etc. No one has really replied to the newsletter email, but do call me when they are thinking about holdiong a show. My objective with the newsletter is to keep everyone informed of the specials and any incentives I have going and always provide a fun recipe that is easy to make. I also remind them to check my website because I do like to keep it fresh and add things or change things around alittle. The newsletter keeps your name out there and reminds them of how generous PC is to their hosts.

One thing I read from someone in my group is a tip they learned at conference. They took the computer class.

Anyway....it was suggested that instead of sending out individual newsletters, post your newsletter on your website and refer them to that instead.

She offered little incentives for people who responded from her website.

Thought it was a great way to focus on our websites.

Here's mine for National Conference/Aug!

Attachments

• NationalConferenceEdition[2].pdf
    379 KB · Views: 710
Erin,
What a great newsletter! I love the format. Is it a template? If so, where did you get it? You may have mentioned it before. I'm trying to make mine look much nicer...similar to yours. Do you send it as an attachment to your customers? Can they pull it up ok? So far I've mostly done mine just in the body of an email because I'm afraid people won't be able to pull it up or won't know how.

Thanks for sharing! I love the pictures too.

Erin

I'm with Becky on this one. THis is way cool. Let us know the formate and all the details!

1. What is the purpose of starting a newsletter?

Starting a newsletter allows you to regularly communicate with your customers and keep them updated on new products, promotions, and events. It also helps to build a relationship with your customers and keep your brand top of mind.

2. How often should I send out my newsletter?

The frequency of your newsletter depends on your business and the content you have to share. However, it is recommended to send out newsletters at least once a month to keep your customers engaged and informed.

3. How do I come up with content for my newsletter?

You can gather content for your newsletter by showcasing new products, sharing customer testimonials, featuring recipes or tips, or promoting upcoming events. You can also ask your customers for their input and suggestions for content.

4. Is it necessary to have a professional design for my newsletter?

While it is not necessary, having a professional and visually appealing design can make your newsletter more engaging and increase the chances of it being read. Pampered Chef offers customizable templates to make it easy for you to create a professional-looking newsletter.

5. How do I track the success of my newsletter?

There are various metrics you can track to determine the success of your newsletter, such as open rates, click-through rates, and conversions. You can also gather feedback from your customers through surveys or by monitoring social media engagement. This will help you make improvements and tailor your newsletter to better meet the needs of your audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies