• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can a New Pampered Chef Consultant Succeed in West Columbia, TX?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant can cost either $109 or $159 depending on the starter kit chosen. The company provides comprehensive training and support for all consultants, regardless of their culinary background. Consultants have the option to sell products through in-person, virtual, and online parties. Incentives and rewards are also available, including free products and the opportunity to earn a trip to the annual conference. A generous compensation plan is also in place for consultants to earn a commission on their sales and the sales of their team members.
ChefMelinda
I recently relocated to West Columbia, TX since I re-married. I have been a PC consultant for 1 1/2 years with only slight success. I believe I did okay in the past since I was a single mom with 2 kids and a full time job. Now I'm able to be a stay at home mom and I really want to work my biz. My only problem is that I have no contacts. I don't know what to do and I really want to succeed with PC. Its the only business I've ever tried that I've loved and had good luck with. Anyone have any ideas for generating business (I've already looked for fairs. No luck this time of year).

TipsTry going to local churchs, Many have Mother's Day out Programs ask if you could do a show for some of the mom's sometime.

Also check for Mother's groups that meet in the area, these organizations also are helpful at leads.
Hope this helps! :)

Post InformationPut up flyers of the upcoming host specials or make your own ( I like the ones with pull of tabs at the bottom!) Put them anywhere and everywhere.. bulletin boards at the community center, library, malls, tanning booth, our starbucks's has a board.. if you look they are all over! Also check out upcoming fairs! Good luck! I started a few months ago and it's helped!

Debbie

1. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our basic starter kit is $109, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. We also offer a deluxe starter kit for $159, which includes over $750 worth of products and business supplies. Both kits also come with a 3-month trial of our online sales platform and training materials.

2. What kind of support and training do you provide for new consultants?

We provide comprehensive training and support for all of our consultants. This includes access to our online training platform, weekly team calls, and one-on-one support from your mentor and other experienced consultants. We want to ensure that all of our consultants feel confident and prepared to start their journey to success with Pampered Chef.

3. Do I need to have a culinary background to be a successful Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need to have a culinary background to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. Our products and recipes are designed for anyone, regardless of their cooking experience. We also provide training and resources to help you learn about our products and how to use them effectively in the kitchen.

4. Can I sell Pampered Chef products online or only through in-person parties?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the flexibility to sell our products through in-person parties, virtual parties, and online sales. Our online sales platform makes it easy for you to reach a wider audience and grow your business. However, we do encourage our consultants to also host in-person parties as it allows for a more personal and interactive experience for customers.

5. What kind of incentives and rewards are available for Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn incentives and rewards based on your sales and performance. This includes free products, discounts, and even the opportunity to earn a trip to our annual conference. We also offer a generous compensation plan, allowing you to earn a commission on your sales and the sales of your team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• completelychristie
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Stephaniem
  • Erin Bender
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Kara Eaton