• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Starting Your PChef Business Again?

In summary, Whitney plans to have a PChef party with a neighbor she just met. The party will include a mystery host show where the sales go to the person who books the show. Whitney does not have any freebies or promotional materials, so she asks for advice.
Whit
HI,
I just moved again and would like to get my PChef business going again. I am going to be having a PChef party (myself)with a neighbor I just met that does Southern Living, a combo party. I was wondering how many "games" such as bring a friend and get so many tickets etc. I suppose I will already have to have a drawing for the sales that night. Perhaps whoever books a show gets the sales etc. Or should I just be staight forward no games. Since I'm starting from scratch I don't have alot of freebies in my supplies.Any help would be appreciated.
Whitney

I would do a basic "Mystery Host Show" and give away the host benefits. That way you don't have to also award bringing a friend, etc and don't have to come up with a big door prize.

I am assuming you are working with a consultant to sign up under, but if not, I would love to have you on my team! Just drop me an e-mail and we can get you started.

Best Wishes in the re-launching of your business!

Location..............Thanks Lisa for your reply- Where do you live? Talk to you soon- Whitney

Whitney,

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I live in Racine WI, however, if you need someone to sign up under, you could still use me. I would be available to you for training/questions, etc. over the phone. We would also arrange for to have a hospitality director in your local area with whom you could touch base, attend meetings, etc. Plus, I am in Southern Cal at least once a year... I have relatives about an hour from you. I am actually doing two Kitchen Shows there in October also.

Why don't you send me an e-mail with your phone number and a good time to call. I have unlimited long distance, so I would be more than happy to call you and answer any questions you have.

Have a great weekend!

What are the best tools for starting again in the kitchen?

The Pampered Chef has a variety of tools that can help you start fresh in the kitchen. Some essential tools include a good chef's knife, a cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, and a versatile skillet.

How can I organize my kitchen to make starting again easier?

One way to organize your kitchen is by using storage solutions like drawer dividers and cabinet organizers. You can also label your pantry items and keep your countertops clutter-free to make cooking and meal prep more efficient.

What are some easy and healthy recipes for starting again?

There are many delicious and nutritious recipes you can try when starting again in the kitchen. Some simple options include roasted vegetables, quinoa salads, and protein-packed stir-fries. You can also find healthy recipe ideas on the Pampered Chef website.

How can I improve my cooking skills when starting again?

One way to improve your cooking skills is by taking a cooking class or watching online tutorials. You can also experiment with new ingredients and techniques, and don't be afraid to make mistakes and learn from them.

What are some tips for meal planning when starting again?

Meal planning can save you time and stress when starting again in the kitchen. Some tips for successful meal planning include creating a weekly menu, making a grocery list, and prepping ingredients in advance. You can also try using Pampered Chef's meal planning tools and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
Replies
Views
chefmeg
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat