1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Starting again..............

Tags:
  1. Whit

Whit

HI,
    I just moved again and would like to get my PChef business going again. I am going to be having a PChef party (myself)with a neighbor I just met that does Southern Living, a combo party. I was wondering how many "games" such as bring a friend and get so many tickets etc. I suppose I will already have to have a drawing for the sales that night. Perhaps whoever books a show gets the sales etc. Or should I just be staight forward no games. Since I'm starting from scratch I don't have alot of freebies in my supplies.Any help would be appreciated.
    Whitney

Jun 3, 2005
  2. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

I would do a basic "Mystery Host Show" and give away the host benefits. That way you don't have to also award bringing a friend, etc and don't have to come up with a big door prize.

I am assuming you are working with a consultant to sign up under, but if not, I would love to have you on my team! Just drop me an e-mail and we can get you started.

Best Wishes in the re-launching of your business!

Jun 3, 2005
  3. Whit

Whit

Location..............

Thanks Lisa for your reply- Where do you live? Talk to you soon- Whitney

Jun 4, 2005
  4. Lisa S

Lisa S Member

Whitney,

Sorry it took so long to respond.

I live in Racine WI, however, if you need someone to sign up under, you could still use me. I would be available to you for training/questions, etc. over the phone. We would also arrange for to have a hospitality director in your local area with whom you could touch base, attend meetings, etc. Plus, I am in Southern Cal at least once a year... I have relatives about an hour from you. I am actually doing two Kitchen Shows there in October also.

Why don't you send me an e-mail with your phone number and a good time to call. I have unlimited long distance, so I would be more than happy to call you and answer any questions you have.

Have a great weekend!

Jun 5, 2005
Have something to add?