• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Kit: What You Need to Know

In summary, the kit includes everything pictured plus business supplies and training materials. It is an easy way to get started in business, and there is no monthly quota. The National Conference is every July, and the Leadership Conference for Future Directors and above rotates around. It is in January next year.
fosterrml
I'm thinking about doing PC, what all comes in the kit?

Thanks! I saw that, but I was wondering more about the business supplies.. :D

do you happen to have a catalog? I will attach a flyer that lists all of the products. There are business materials as well like catalogs, order forms, host packet paperwork, etc. It's an AWESOME Kit!!!! There's also a Super Starte rprogram where you earn over $1400 in products for FREE during your first three months. There's a flyer attached that has that info too, but I think it's outdated. If you want the current one, just email me and I can email it back.

There's also a current sign on promotion for new consultants! I'll attach that too.

If you need help answering any questions, feel free to post them here or feel free to email me. I know I took a lot of time and energy weighing the pros and cons and I'd be happy to help you do that. I know it helped me to have someone to ask my nine million questions!!! That's so exciting that you're considering this business. It's just amazing!!! I'd be happy to help you sort through all the information you've seen on this site if you want! Congrats on considering this GREAT opportunity!! :)

Attachments

• panorama06_recruit.pdf
    68 KB · Views: 385
  • superstarter_kit.pdf
    126.4 KB · Views: 371
fosterrml said:
Thanks! I saw that, but I was wondering more about the business supplies.. :D
I believe I have that attachment too. I'll check to make sure it's correct and I'll attach it.

I believe this is the most up to date one. If not, it's pretty much the same all the time. It's a GREAT bunch of business supplies and training materials. :D

Attachments

• superstarterpaperwork.pdf
    68.5 KB · Views: 592
Thanks! You all are great!

are there any quotas? Can you put in personal orders for yourself?

gotta sell my hubby on this one! lol

oh, when and where are your conventions? I'm sorry for all the questions, I do home daycare, and I"m waiting on my kids, thinking of all these questions! :D

Personal orders don't count toward commissionable sales, but we do get a great 20% discount on personal orders. So we can't make commission on those. IT increases to 22% ounce you get get to 15,000 in sales. Directors receive a 30% discount on products.

The only requirement to stay "active" is to submit $200 in sales EVERY OTHER month. It's very easy to do. That is pretty much just a catalog show. Even if you go inactive, you can just submit the $200 in sales and reactivate. They really make it easy for us to do this business!! :D

National Conference is every July and is in Chicago. Leadership Conference for Future Directors and above rotates around. It's in January. This year it was in Atlanta. Next year it's Dallas!

No problem about all the questions. You sound like me when I contemplated doing this...I had a TON! I wanted to make sure I knew everything before I decided so I could make an educated decision. And I truly found there were no hidden surprises!!

Last edited:
How long did it take you to make director? I am thinking of just doing one show a month for now, I"m going to school full time too...

The funny thing is I never got into this to become a director. It wasn't even the slightest thought in my mind. I got into it to do a couple shows a month so I could get out of the house, have something for myself, earn some $$ and earn the free products. I'm a stay at home mom (mostly-I also have a masters in counseling and work a few times a month at a psychiatric hospital with kids) and my son was 15 months old at the time, so I was really wanting to get out of the house and see some adults!

March will be 3 years for me. I didn't become a director until recently. The shift really came about a year ago when I realized how much PC changed my life that I wanted to share it with others. I have made so many changes in my life as a result of PC that I've amazed not only myself, but those around me. I used to hate to cook and talk in front others, but I thought I'd make this a little personal challenge for myself. It's turned out to be GREAT! It sounds so cheesy when I say it, but it's changed me as a person for the better. I've built confidence that carries over into all areas of my life, I've discovered skills I didn't know I had and I've been able to contribute significantly to the familiy income, greatly setting my husband's mind at ease! So, that's a brief history of me and where I came from in deciding to join PC :D .

I really didn't focus on recruiting others (through shows and other ways) until last spring or so. So, from the time I signed my first recruit (actually it was my third, but the other two went inactive and didn't have any interest in getting back into it) in June or so, I have a total of 7 first line consultants and 4 2nd line consultants. It all happened pretty quickly! I had a great year sales-wise too and earned a cruise! What's great about this business is you can do what you want with it. If you have no goals to become a director, you don't have to go for it. But if your goals change and you decide to make your business bigger, then the support is here for that! It's YOUR business and you do as little or as much as you want with it!

If I can answer more questions, feel free to ask! I love this part of the job! :D

I totally agree with Becky, this business is what you want or make of it. I too for many years (11) only did about 1-2 shows a month, then the end of last year I decided to kick it up since I am a stay at home now and need to contribute to the income, so now I am up to about 4-6 shows a month and will be hopefully recruiting 4 people in the next month. (They are all waiting for money@!) So, I could be a director by April 1st!! Can't wait!

I say go for it!! I've looked at a bunch of different home party plans, but nothing so far has come close to this, plus it all really sells itself. And I've never had anyone say "oh, another one of those parties......" Most people always say, "oh, I love that stuff, I have so much of it" or "I need some new things" so it's pretty easy to keep active.

Good luck!

Ange

ange13 said:
I totally agree with Becky, this business is what you want or make of it. I too for many years (11) only did about 1-2 shows a month, then the end of last year I decided to kick it up since I am a stay at home now and need to contribute to the income, so now I am up to about 4-6 shows a month and will be hopefully recruiting 4 people in the next month. (They are all waiting for money@!) So, I could be a director by April 1st!! Can't wait!

I say go for it!! I've looked at a bunch of different home party plans, but nothing so far has come close to this, plus it all really sells itself. And I've never had anyone say "oh, another one of those parties......" Most people always say, "oh, I love that stuff, I have so much of it" or "I need some new things" so it's pretty easy to keep active.

Good luck!

Ange
Ange,
That's so cool that you're basically at the doorstep of Directorship! Congrats!! That's very exciting. It is great how this business is so flexible and when you want it to provide more for you, you can! There's no limit to what you can achieve. I agree....the products sell themselves. Otherwise, there's no way I would be doing this. I'm not a pushy person and I won't recommend things to people if I don't fully stand behind them. I definitely can do that with these products! There's no need to have to "talk people into it" when the products speak for themselves and they can see this for themselves at shows. Good luck to you, Ange, on your quest to become a Director. :D

1. What exactly is included in the Pampered Chef Kit?

The Pampered Chef Kit includes all the essential tools and ingredients needed to start your Pampered Chef business. This includes a variety of cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products.

2. Do I need any prior cooking experience to use the Pampered Chef Kit?

No, you do not need any prior cooking experience to use the Pampered Chef Kit. The kit comes with easy-to-follow recipes and instructions to help you create delicious meals and treats.

3. Can I customize the Pampered Chef Kit to fit my preferences?

Yes, you can customize the Pampered Chef Kit to fit your preferences and needs. You can choose from a variety of kits that cater to different dietary restrictions and cooking styles.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Kit only for home parties?

No, the Pampered Chef Kit can be used for more than just home parties. You can also use it for cooking classes, virtual parties, and personal use.

5. Are there any additional fees or costs associated with the Pampered Chef Kit?

There is a one-time fee to purchase the Pampered Chef Kit, but there are no additional fees or costs associated with it. You will also receive a personal website and access to training and support to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rochelle Miller
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Genia Roman
  • scoutinghokie
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88