• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up to Be a Consultant: Questions for pp

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. The only requirement is to be at least 18 years old, and there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to cover the cost of your starter kit. There are no monthly or quarterly sales quotas, but consultants must submit at least $150 in sales every three months to maintain active status and receive company benefits. Pampered Chef also provides various resources and support, including training materials, online learning courses, and a mentor to help guide you.
kitchenqueen
I have a host who wants to sign up to be a consultant this week when turning her show in (Saturday). She wants to use $40 of her free product value to her Statrer kit. Is there an option for that in PP when I submit her show? Aftyer that, when can she go online to sign up? :confused: I wasn't for sure how to do it and wanted to make sure I knew what to do ahead of time! Thanks so much!!

~Erica :)

Where to find it.Go into her order and in the description section you'll find the listing. It's towards the bottom of the list and it says $20 Super Starter Kit or $40 Super Starter Kit.

Congratulations!

Erica:

Enter her $40 credit on PP as item #5228 (the $20 credit is #5227).

Once the order is received and shows in your order status, your host can go online and enter the agreement.

Good luck!

Mary - PA

Thank you both very much!! You've been a great help! :)

1. How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through the company's website or through a current consultant. Simply click on the "Join Us" button on the homepage and follow the prompts to complete the sign-up process.

2. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The only requirement to become a Pampered Chef consultant is to be at least 18 years old. No prior experience or qualifications are necessary.

3. Is there a fee to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 to become a Pampered Chef consultant. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit, which includes products and business supplies to help you get started.

4. Do I have to meet sales quotas as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, there are no monthly or quarterly sales quotas for Pampered Chef consultants. However, to maintain active status and receive company benefits, consultants must submit at least $150 in sales every three months.

5. What resources are available to help me succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and support for their consultants, including training materials, online learning courses, and a community of fellow consultants. You will also have a mentor to help guide you and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • KarenMarie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • NooraK