• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Starter Kit Recipes - What to Expect

In summary, the New Consultant Starter Kit includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, and desserts. Some popular recipes include Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, Chicken Enchilada Ring, and Quick & Easy Guacamole. All necessary ingredients are included in the kit, but you can also add your own personal touches. The recipes are suitable for all cooking levels and the kit also includes kitchen tools and equipment. However, the recipes are not customizable for specific dietary restrictions.
Karen
Gold Member
Can anybody tell me what recipes come in the starter kit for new consultants?
I have a new consultant who is hosting her first show on Tuesday and I just want to get a feel for what she "might" be doing for a recipe, until I can get a hold of her on the phone.

Thank you!

I did the taffy apple tarlet for my first show. It used alot of tools. :) My upline looked up a few recipes that were easy and used what came in my kit.

This is what CC lists as New Consultant Recipes:

Elegant Artichoke Cups
Strawberry Amaretto Pastries
Three-Cheese Garden Pizza
Mini Pesto Pizzas

Back when I signed up, the first 3 came with the kit.

I believe that the last 2 recipes of each section of the SB can be done with just the tools that come in the kit.

Just because there are new starter recipes she might not pick one of those. In fact most of my new consultants pick something else.

I did the warm carmel nutty brownies for my first few shows.

I am new and am going to use the new spring marketing recipe...bacon and blue cheese crisps. They use the new consultant kit products and is tasty as heck!

What recipes are included in the New Consultant Starter Kit?

The New Consultant Starter Kit includes a variety of easy and delicious recipes for appetizers, entrees, sides, desserts, and more. Some popular recipes include our Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, Chicken Enchilada Ring, and Quick & Easy Guacamole. You will also receive a recipe card pack with even more recipes to try!

Do I need to purchase any additional ingredients to make the recipes in the New Consultant Starter Kit?

No, all of the necessary ingredients for each recipe are included in the kit. However, feel free to add your own personal touches or substitute ingredients to make the recipes your own!

Are the recipes in the New Consultant Starter Kit suitable for all cooking levels?

Yes, our recipes are designed to be easy to follow and suitable for all cooking levels. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced cook, you'll be able to create delicious dishes with our recipes.

Can I customize the New Consultant Starter Kit to fit my dietary restrictions?

Unfortunately, the recipes in the New Consultant Starter Kit are not customizable to fit specific dietary restrictions. However, we offer a variety of recipes on our website that cater to different dietary needs and preferences.

Are there any tools or equipment included in the New Consultant Starter Kit?

Yes, the kit includes several kitchen tools and equipment such as our Garlic Press, Mini Measure-All Cup, and Simple Slicer. These tools will come in handy when making the recipes in the kit and in your future Pampered Chef cooking adventures!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
  • koima