• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Starter Kit Recipes for New Girls: What to Try?

In summary, the new starter kit includes recipes for appetizers, entrees, and desserts. There are also demo cards included.
chefsteph07
Does anyone have any starter kit recipes I can give to my two new girls?
I looked in the files section and there wasn't anything there...
Thanks!

I think they get a fall SB in their starter kit, so you could point out to them that the last recipe in each category is made with items just from the kit. I'll see if I can put together a few other recipes into a document for you if I have time today. Another thing you could do is just print off recipes from CC and hand those out to new recruits, or tell them how to do it so they can find things in the future. HTH! :) (Congrats on the two new recruits! :) )

Actually, the last 2 recipes in each section are kit recipes. So that's 6 right there!There are also demo cards for a couple (I think 3-cheese garden pizza and something else) included in the kit.As fun as it is to offer lots of options to entice hosts, I find that it's better for new consultants to focus on 1 or 2 recipes so that they don't have to think about that part of their presentation. When they're not focused on the nuts and bolts of the recipe, they can talk about the tools, host program, and recruiting.

There are 3 recipes that come in the starter kit -

Appetizer - Elegant Artichoke Cups
Entree - 3 Cheese Garden Pizza
Dessert - Strawberry Amaretto Pastries

I think they are all on CC, aren't they?

And yes - if you look on CC under SB recipes...the last 2 of each section in all of the SB use only starter kit products...so, I think there are 6 SB listed on CC right now....check out all of the recipes in those.

Here's some I put together. It's a start, anyway. ;)

Attachments

• New Consultant recipes.doc
    55 KB · Views: 492
there are three recipes in the kit plus 6 more in the Season's Best.

When I was a new consultant (oh so long ago....:rolleyes:, back in Jan) I found I enjoyed the 3 cheese garden pizza...and so did my hosts! :) It was nice to be able to not have to focus on a new recipe, but get comfortable doing my shows and in front of people (plus talking about tools, host program, etc).

Less stress that way, kwim?

Thanks, I told her about the SB recipes, but I had NO idea that cards for superstarters came in the new kit...

chefsteph07 said:
Thanks, I told her about the SB recipes, but I had NO idea that cards for superstarters came in the new kit...

They are really nice! I have encourage all of my team to use them. They help keep you on track and keep you from forgetting important points....they have the demo written step by step - including places to talk about bookings, etc....they are very nicely done.

They're on the Printable Materials CD that comes in the changeover box at season change, as well as in the Downloads area on CC. That way, anyone can use them (or replace a set that was ruined).

chefann said:
They're on the Printable Materials CD that comes in the changeover box at season change, as well as in the Downloads area on CC. That way, anyone can use them (or replace a set that was ruined).

LOL
that should tell you how thoroughly I go through my changeover kits, are you talking about the page size recipes? I thought they were like little recipe cards or something, I do know about the big page size recipes and the steps for them.

They go into the business guide. so they do print on regular size pages. But they're marked to be cut into smaller sections (4x6 or 5x7, I think).

1. What types of recipes are included in the Starter Kit for new consultants?

The Starter Kit for new consultants includes a variety of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more. These recipes are designed to help new consultants get familiar with using Pampered Chef products and to showcase the versatility of our kitchen tools.

2. Are the recipes in the Starter Kit easy to make?

Yes, the recipes in the Starter Kit are specifically chosen for their simplicity and ease of preparation. We want our new consultants to feel confident and successful in the kitchen, so we have selected recipes that are beginner-friendly.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the Starter Kit?

Absolutely! Our recipes are meant to be used as a starting point, and we encourage our consultants to get creative and add their own personal touches to make each dish their own. Feel free to swap out ingredients or add in your favorite spices and flavors to make these recipes your own.

4. Are there any special tools or equipment needed to make the recipes in the Starter Kit?

The recipes in the Starter Kit are designed to be made using basic kitchen tools that most people already have at home. However, some recipes may require specific Pampered Chef products, which can be purchased separately. Our Starter Kit also includes a list of recommended tools and equipment to help new consultants get started.

5. Can I use these recipes for my own personal use?

Yes, the recipes in the Starter Kit are not only great for showcasing our products to potential customers, but they can also be used for personal use. We encourage our consultants to try these recipes at home and share their personal experiences with friends and family. Happy cooking!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
RoseAndrews
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kam
  • erinhoward