• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Our April GUEST Special: Triffles?

In summary, the April Guest special includes the trifle bowl for $29 and the April HOST special includes the trifle bowl as one of the 60% off items.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Did anyone notice the April GUEST special on these?

First time I ever remember them being on sale for guests!

I plan to start taking triffles to work in the month of March ....

The April Guest special is for the cranberry microfiber towels if they order $60 or more. The April HOST special includes the trifle bowl as one of the 60% off items.

Yes but there was an added "Mother's Day Special" for April to get the Trifle bowl for $29 and that is for guests

chefheidi2003 said:
Yes but there was an added "Mother's Day Special" for April to get the Trifle bowl for $29 and that is for guests

Yep!! Just saw this last night on consultant corner. THere is a link on the home page to click and it is a great layout for the special. $29 for the bowl!!!! WOW!!!! I am really excited!

Yes! And there's also a blurb in there to take pictures of your own use for the trifle bowl and send them in.

Here's a question for you. Can the host purchase the Trifle Bowl under her host discount at the $29 price (like we do when stones are on sale)?

YES! Just use the Guest Special number!

That's even better! I figured as much but wanted to be certain before promoting it at March shows. So really a host could save her 60%off item for one of the other two products and still get the trifle bowl at only $21.75 (25% discount!). That's great!

I love this!!!!

So we could offer the Trifle Bowl for only $10-maybe to March hosts with 2 April shows, or just to anyone who books in April. They would be paying $10 of that 21.75 so it would only cost us $11.75, but we would get paid on that, too!

March hosts with April bookings can already get the bowl for $15.80 as a host.I personally don't believe in buying specials for hosts as a general rule.

Just did the math and .... The guest special is GREATER than 25 percent off ... somewhere between 26 and 26 and ...A host who gets a 30 percent discount saves $19.20 on it ... which is somewhere between 47 and 48 percent. Do we still get commission on that?

Ok...I am feeling so stupid right now. They are offering the Trifle Bowl as the part of the Host Special and Guest Special? Someone please explain the details to me. I have looked on CC and I guess my main question is "why"?!!

We get commission on any items over and above their FPV, 1/2 price, and 60% item, so yes, if it is using their Host Discount % portion of their benefits, you'll get commission on the price after discount.

Jennifer E said:
Ok...I am feeling so stupid right now. They are offering the Trifle Bowl as the part of the Host Special and Guest Special? Someone please explain the details to me. I have looked on CC and I guess my main question is "why"?!!

It's a Mother's Day Special....not really a Guest Special (not like a freebie).

It's just on sale in April.

I guess I will simply explain that they are "on sale in April." Maybe also that it is "in honor of Mother's Day." I don't like that they're calling it a "Mother's Day Special" b/c then I think May instead of April. (Plus, as someone without a living mother, I tend to gloss over anything labeled "Mother's Day."

Is it ONLY available with shows, or can an indiv. order pick one up for $29 also?

It's available to everyone whether it be individual order, fundraiser, or show, etc.

The trifle bowl is just on 'sale' like the stoneware was on 20% off sale in February.

Awesome idea about offering the bowl for even less to hosts! Personally I would offer the bowl for 50% off to all hosts in the month of April with sales of $300. That would make it about $15. They will earn 20% discount which makes the cost of the bowl about $8 to you.

Thanks for including that file for the trifles!!
I did a post search for trifle recipes and because you attached that, I now don't have to search like crazy for recipes!!!

Thanks!

at my show tomorrow, I am using the trifle bowl as a "punch bowl"... hope to get a few bookings!! I am offering a little self-made recipe booklet for anyone who books in april.

What is a trifle?

A trifle is a classic English dessert made with layers of sponge cake, custard, fruit, and whipped cream.

What makes "Start Making Those Triffles!" different from other trifle recipes?

"Start Making Those Triffles!" includes unique flavor combinations and tips for creating visually stunning trifle desserts.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make trifle?

No, you do not need any special tools or equipment. However, having a trifle bowl will make the presentation more visually appealing.

Can I make a trifle ahead of time?

Yes, you can make a trifle ahead of time. In fact, many people believe the flavors develop and improve when the trifle is refrigerated for a few hours before serving.

What are some popular trifle flavor combinations?

Some popular trifle flavor combinations include chocolate and raspberry, lemon and blueberry, and strawberry and banana. "Start Making Those Triffles!" also includes unique flavor combinations such as peach and ginger and apple and caramel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PC_Megan
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies