• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Join a Gourmet Dinner Club in Your Neighborhood?

In summary, the home office lead contacted the host and they are looking for a consultant. The lead is concerned that the consultant they already have may be offended if they are contacted. The lead is also concerned about what to say to the consultant if they are contacted.
DebPC
Staff member
We did this in our neighborhood 3 years ago. They are so much fun. We rotate going to different neighbors homes and who makes and brings what. Tthe hosting home always picks the theme. Last weekend it was Carribbean. We all wore island wear and brought a dish. The hosts had different rum drinks and the main course was Jerk Chicken. We have 20 couples in ours and have the dinners 4 times a year. Everyone hosts once a year with 6-8 guests each time.

Home office leadI just got my first home office lead. I'm pretty excited about it. I'm just wondering should I ask if they already have another consultant? If so do I pass it on? :confused:

They contacted HO, so it's safe to assume they don't have a consultant (at least not one they're happy with).

I only ask if they're a recruiting lead. I've had a couple of recruiting leads who were working with another consultant and just wanted more info. Since most don't know how everything works- I always double check so I don't waste my time.

Congratulations on your first lead!

thanks for that catch...i hadn't thought of that!

(I did have an HO lead once who already had a show booked with another consultant...with whom she desperately didn't want to do a show. She explained her situation and I scheduled her, but only after she cancelled with the other consultant. I later learned some things that indicated the original consultant had in fact lied to this host and her friends several times. )

Would you mentiong anything to the consultant if she/he is in your uplines cluster. Thats what I'm afraid of.

It is always important to be upfront and honest. If not it will come back to bite you.

Talk to the lead and see what her PC history is. Sounds like you do need to ask her if she currently has another consultant. If she says yes ask her why she didn't call her first. That will tell you where to go from there. If she says no you are her consultant.

She placed on order on my website.
Does the homeoffice send them my info too?

HO does give them your information.

If she placed an order she probably doesn't have a consultant. I would call and thank her and see if she needs anything more.

What is a gourmet dinner club?

A gourmet dinner club is a group of individuals who come together regularly to enjoy delicious meals, socialize, and expand their culinary skills. Each member takes turns hosting a dinner party and prepares a gourmet meal for the other members.

What are the benefits of joining a gourmet dinner club?

Joining a gourmet dinner club allows you to try new and delicious dishes, socialize with others who share your passion for food, and improve your cooking skills through trying new recipes and techniques.

How do I start a gourmet dinner club?

To start a gourmet dinner club, gather a group of friends or acquaintances who are interested in cooking and dining together. Decide on a regular meeting schedule and establish guidelines for hosting and meal preparation. You can also find existing dinner clubs in your area to join.

What types of meals are typically served at a gourmet dinner club?

Gourmet dinner clubs often feature multi-course meals with a variety of dishes, including appetizers, salads, entrees, and desserts. The meals can range from traditional dishes to more exotic and adventurous cuisines.

Do I need to be an experienced cook to join a gourmet dinner club?

No, you do not need to be an experienced cook to join a gourmet dinner club. The purpose of the club is to bring together individuals with a shared interest in food and cooking, and it can be a great opportunity to learn and improve your culinary skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
grandma amy
  • cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle
Replies