• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My Goal: 120 More Posts!

In summary, Meg is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content.
chefmeg said:
I will attempt to send you some good coupons that I got from DebJ to go with Catty shows....I just need to figure out how to do that!
E-mail them.....

tell me if this works!

Attachments

• catalogshowcoupons.doc
    26 KB · Views: 458
I did it! Cool!

drum roll please...........................ERIN IS A STRIPPER as soon as she replies to me!!!!

I'm a stripper....She's a stripper (almost)

Don't ya wanna be a stripper TOO????

Let's go girl...9 more for you!!

erinyourpclady said:
I'm a stripper....She's a stripper (almost)

Don't ya wanna be a stripper TOO????

YES!!!!!!:cry: :cry:

so let's see...what else do we have in common...

when is your b'day?

when is your wedding anniv?

You know...I really like that bar at the Hilton..Kitty O'Shea's. They had a live band there one night last time I was at conference.

chefmeg said:
so let's see...what else do we have in common...

when is your b'day?

when is your wedding anniv?

Feb 17 and March 21...you?

I love the white and green cow that is outside of there! BUT, my 2 sister Directors ate a salad there and needed Imodium the next day....not pretty!

b'day is August 3rd
anniv April 9th

my sons b'day is feb 19 and daughter's is march 1!

chefmeg said:
I love the white and green cow that is outside of there! BUT, my 2 sister Directors ate a salad there and needed Imodium the next day....not pretty!

A SALAD...AT A BAR! NO!!! Only fried food to go with the beer! LOL!

erinyourpclady said:
A SALAD...AT A BAR! NO!!! Only fried food to go with the beer! LOL!
see, that is the problem...they don't drink beer! they like the fruity umbrella drinks!

chefmeg said:
b'day is August 3rd
anniv April 9th

my sons b'day is feb 19 and daughter's is march 1!

DS (15)-Jan 1
DS (11)-Oct 23
DD (8)-April 22
DD (6)-March 22

erinyourpclady said:
DS (15)-Jan 1
DS (11)-Oct 23
DD (8)-April 22
DD (6)-March 22

how cute that DS is a new year baby!

chefmeg said:
see, that is the problem...they don't drink beer! they like the fruity umbrella drinks!

I can drink fruity too but once I walk into a bar forget healthy eating.....LOL!!

I Am Soooooo Close!!!!

fruity drinks have their place.....at the beachor on a cruise....but a Chicago bar...gotta drink beer!

I will check them out as soon as I am a "stripper" and delete this thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Um...your a stripper!!!!!!!!!

and I am officially exhausted and am now going to cook dinner! Thanks for helping me get there!

chefmeg said:
and I am officially exhausted and am now going to cook dinner! Thanks for helping me get there!

your very welcome...it was exhausting.
TTYL!

so how do I delete this thread anyway!?

You don't you just let us congratulate you!

When you wish upon a star ... makes no difference who you aaaarrreeee!

Why do they call it a stripper star when there are no stripes?

Di_Can_Cook said:
You don't you just let us congratulate you!

When you wish upon a star ... makes no difference who you aaaarrreeee!

Why do they call it a stripper star when there are no stripes?

cause it is naked!!!!

If you delete the thread, all the posts you made in it will be subtracted from your count and you might be blank again...

well, that just isn't going to happen!

Janet, Rachel is SOOOO excited about the letter! She told me this morning "if my penpal letter comes, will you put it in my mailbox?"...she has a little box outside of her bedroom door for notes from us!

chefmeg said:
well, that just isn't going to happen!

Janet, Rachel is SOOOO excited about the letter! She told me this morning "if my penpal letter comes, will you put it in my mailbox?"...she has a little box outside of her bedroom door for notes from us!

That is great. :)

I hope it comes soon. I'm sure by the weekend. I'm also sure Sammie will write more later, she just wanted to write quick and get started.

chefmeg said:
oooohhh, look! only 119 to go!

Welcome to the club, I'm trolling for my first colored star as we speak! :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Welcome to the club, I'm trolling for my first colored star as we speak! :)

No, you're chatting...trolling is a whole different subject! ;)

It is going to be a while before I even get an outline of a star...ha ha...that is unless I become a post slut. LOL

chefmeg said:
now I am fussin at the 30 seconds between posts rule!

Yeah, I type fast and that rule bothers the crud out of me. I can go between threads and type back and forth thinking I've taken at least 30 seconds only to find out I need to resubmit the post in another 12 seconds or whatever. Oh well...

janetupnorth said:
No, you're chatting...trolling is a whole different subject! ;)
I know, but trolling seemed so much more christian than saying I'm whoring for a colored star! :)
I've got your packaged wrapped and addressed and ready to go! :)

I only have 135 posts to go before I get a yellow star I think. :) I'm sad that all my posts in a row only count as one. Sometimes it takes 3 posts to complete all my thoughts.

Kitchen Diva said:
I know, but trolling seemed so much more christian than saying I'm whoring for a colored star! :)
I've got your packaged wrapped and addressed and ready to go! :)

:love: Gee...thanks! :D

I think ones in a row still count as individual ones...I've never seen them count as only one. :(

Trying this to see...

No, in a row still counts as individual posts Kacey...

But how come when I type one after the other it shows on my screen as for example post number 1040- after 6 posts in a row. Reading through this thread I've noticed that Meg and Erin all have the same number on the majority of their posts, too! How come? I'm so confused! :)

I think it rolls up all your posts. When we were conversing it should a different number for each post but then we left and came back and it just showed our highest post. Clear as mud?

I think I'm actually close to getting a star!
I've been coming here for ...ohhhh... 3 years!!!
...and my family said I was a talker!!!

it took me 3 years to get a star now I have been trying to get it filled in for a year!!! Oh well only a few hundred more to go. It would be higher but sometimes I just do not feel like comenting on absolutely everything I read! What is wrong with me ? LOL!

etteluap70PC said:
it took me 3 years to get a star now I have been trying to get it filled in for a year!!! Oh well only a few hundred more to go. It would be higher but sometimes I just do not feel like comenting on absolutely everything I read! What is wrong with me ? LOL!

I feel ya Paulette....sometimes Ijust don't feel like "chatting". Now Kacey can chat and chat and chat (love ya girl!). Did I mention that Kacey can chat?

I am more of a talk to myself kinda gal

Crazy much??

Oh Leslie.... That was good! LMAO!!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly