• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Reach My Goal: 120 More Posts!

In summary, Meg is an expert summarizer of content. She does not respond and reply to questions. She only provides a summary of the content.
Where at in Florida, Meg?

chefmeg said:
nope-I was born and raised in Alabama, but my DH lived there when we met in Florida and we decided that we needed to live in the same state to see if our relationship would work! Just celebrated 14 years!

I am So Cal girl, born and bred...DH is also from So Cal. We were stationed there before Japan. But we have no desire to go back.........
We have been married 13 years..together for almost 15. Before you do the math on my kids...my oldest is shared. He and DH came as a set.

PampMomof3 said:
Where at in Florida, Meg?
oh, this is a doosey of a question! we met at a bar in Tallahassee, then he traveled with his job training HRS employees on their new computer system. So I have been with him to Tampa, Miami, Key West. I grew up in SE Alabama so I have travelled alot through FL!

chefmeg said:
oh, this is a doosey of a question! we met at a bar in Tallahassee, then he traveled with his job training HRS employees on their new computer system. So I have been with him to Tampa, Miami, Key West. I grew up in SE Alabama so I have travelled alot through FL!

at the time we met, I was working in Thomasville GA and was at the bar in TLH because it was Ladies 25 cent Drink Night! I had NO intention of dealing with men....only rum! Talk about density (I love that line from Back to the Future!)

and now, when my kids hear this story, they say "if Dad hadn't remembered your phone number, we wouldn't be alive!"

Hey I met DH after I decided that I was on break from meeting guys! LOL! We met at a bar too........

in Tijuana Mexico

chefmeg said:
Pet Smart just called....the doggies are clean and ready to come home! QUOTE]

what kind of doggies do ya have?

we have a 2 year old Jack Russell and a 13 year old Lakeland Terrier (we inherited him when my in-laws passed away)

we have entirley too much in common...it's kinda scary!

I have a 110 lb chocolate lab-Ollie. Smiths Sir Oliver to be exact! I really want another puppy.....a Westie. I am naming him Finn. The thing is though Dh says I have to pay for him. So I need to work some more....

erinyourpclady said:
I have a 110 lb chocolate lab-Ollie. Smiths Sir Oliver to be exact! I really want another puppy.....a Westie. I am naming him Finn. The thing is though Dh says I have to pay for him. So I need to work some more....

Oh and he is 2 1/2!

chefmeg said:
we have entirley too much in common...it's kinda scary!

Yeah it really is.....wait until I FINALLY promote..then there will be so very little that is different! LOL!!

DH always had Westies growing up....one was named Skipper and the other was named Shamrock. Sham lived until he was 13 or 14 years old!

how is that promotion to Director coming???

chefmeg said:
how is that promotion to Director coming???

I have five on my team but only 3 are mine-2 qualified and 1 newbie. I have two fence sitters but I want them to sign when the time is right for them not me. You know? I do have about five ongoing gals that I keep informed and am waiting on them to decide too.

Patience is a virtue. I have faith that it will all come together at the right time. I have been so close SOOOO many times that waiting a little longer is not a problem. But I am motivated!!

good! it happens when it is supposed to!

Oh my...I am getting so close! But I really must clean off the desk.....

i need to go cook dinner....and do laundry...and make phone calls....

but I am addicted to this goal of mine!

I am pretty sure that once I hit "stripper" status, I am going to have to ban myself from here for a while!

I don't even want to know what color the star turns at 2,ooo!

Did you see the other "stalker" thread?? Someone actually is stalking Nicole for another DS company!!!

erinyourpclady said:
Oh my...I am getting so close! But I really must clean off the desk.....

I cleaned off the desk!! And earlier I cleaned the laundry room!!

chefmeg said:
Did you see the other "stalker" thread?? Someone actually is stalking Nicole for another DS company!!!

I saw!!! That is crazy!!

erinyourpclady said:
I cleaned off the desk!! And earlier I cleaned the laundry room!!
now no excuse to get the star today!
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

chefmeg said:
I don't even want to know what color the star turns at 2,ooo!

That might take a while......I have paid for two subscriptions so it has been over a year to get to stripper status! LOL!!

chefmeg said:
now no excuse to get the star today!
LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!
I know...I really wanta be a stripper!!

erinyourpclady said:
I am So Cal girl, born and bred...DH is also from So Cal. We were stationed there before Japan. But we have no desire to go back.........
We have been married 13 years..together for almost 15. Before you do the math on my kids...my oldest is shared. He and DH came as a set.
where in SoCal? My stepsister lives in Moreno Valley~she is retired AF and works for Customs at March AFB.

chefmeg said:
I am pretty sure that once I hit "stripper" status, I am going to have to ban myself from here for a while!

I don't even think that is possible...i have to check CS at least 10 times a day!

chefmeg said:
where in SoCal? My stepsister lives in Moreno Valley~she is retired AF and works for Customs at March AFB.

We were stationed at Pendelton and 29 Palms. Dh flew into March 36 hours before our youngest DS was born! He worked down there a lot!

well, since I have TWO shows for June, I need to behave and get on the phone! I think that is why I am determined to get this star before I cook dinner...phone time is after dinner time!

I am gaining on you! Posts....not pounds!

chefmeg said:

I am originally from Vista and DH is from Riverside...

chefmeg said:
well, since I have TWO shows for June, I need to behave and get on the phone! I think that is why I am determined to get this star before I cook dinner...phone time is after dinner time!

I have 9 shows this month!! And I am expecting to hear from another gal who wants to book to get the chopper for 60% off. Oh and my newest has her kcik off on the 14th. Oh and I am having a SLAH this month too!! LOL!!

I have never been any further west than Texas...I would love to go visit her in SoCal, but it would require more money than we can afford, esp with fuel prices where they are.

Do you still have family there?

erinyourpclady said:
I have 9 shows this month!! And I am expecting to hear from another gal who wants to book to get the chopper for 60% off. Oh and my newest has her kcik off on the 14th. Oh and I am having a SLAH this month too!! LOL!!
:eek: :eek: go for you!

that's why I need to get on the phone....I would love to add 7-10 shows and it isn't gonna happen by itself!

chefmeg said:
I have never been any further west than Texas...I would love to go visit her in SoCal, but it would require more money than we can afford, esp with fuel prices where they are.

Do you still have family there?

Nah...my entire family moved to Sin City! My Daddy is in construction and there is way more work there. Both my brothers are bartenders.

oooo ooooo oooo you are only 9 away!

chefmeg said:
:eek: :eek: go for you!

that's why I need to get on the phone....I eould love to add 7-10 shows and it isn't gonna happen by itself!

Well...7 are online/catalog but they freakin count!! I need to book a few more actual shows! 9-11 am tomorrow is my time to call.....

my parents followed mr to Virginia, but I have 2 brothers and a sister that are still in Alabama...and another sister in TX

erinyourpclady said:
Well...7 are online/catalog but they freakin count!! I need to book a few more actual shows! 9-11 am tomorrow is my time to call.....
Yea, they count! Shows are shows!

My parents keep threatening to move to NC. They and my youngest brother can but not the other one. I don't like him....

I think I will have to delete this thread when we finally make it so that no one else is subjected to our nonsense!

I don't like one brother and the one sister that still live in AL. The other brother is fine and my sis in TX is the best! You can't pick your family....dang it!

chefmeg said:
Yea, they count! Shows are shows!

they are but you never get good bookings from catty shows...you know? And I need to build up again! I really was slacking from August until I decided not to give up. Someone is watching me and waiting for me to see what He keeps putting in my path.

chefmeg said:
I think I will have to delete this thread when we finally make it so that no one else is subjected to our nonsense!

Come on now.....everyone wants to know about M n E! LOL!!

erinyourpclady said:
they are but you never get good bookings from catty shows...you know? And I need to build up again! I really was slacking from August until I decided not to give up. Someone is watching me and waiting for me to see what He keeps putting in my path.
I will attempt to send you some good coupons that I got from DebJ to go with Catty shows....I just need to figure out how to do that!

chefmeg said:
I don't like one brother and the one sister that still live in AL. The other brother is fine and my sis in TX is the best! You can't pick your family....dang it!

I love my baby brother but the other one is perhaps the most selfish person I have ever met. I just would rather not deal with him....

<h2>What is the goal of reaching 120 more posts?</h2><p>The goal is to reach a total of 120 posts in order to achieve a "stripper star" on the forum. This is a special recognition given to members who have reached a high number of posts.</p><h2>Why is the poster considering driving others "nuts" with short posts?</h2><p>The poster is feeling motivated to reach their goal and is considering posting short messages in order to quickly reach the required number of posts. However, this may be seen as annoying or spamming by other forum members.</p><h2>Is it appropriate to constantly post with the minimum amount of words?</h2><p>While there is no specific rule against posting with the minimum amount of words, it is generally frowned upon as it may be seen as spamming or trying to artificially increase post count. It is important to contribute meaningful content to the forum community.</p><h2>What are other ways to reach the goal of 120 posts?</h2><p>Instead of posting short messages, consider actively participating in discussions and sharing valuable insights or experiences. You can also engage with other members by commenting on their posts or starting new discussions.</p><h2>Is it worth it to reach the goal of 120 posts for a "stripper star"?</h2><p>Achieving a "stripper star" is a fun way to recognize your contributions to the forum community. However, it should not be the sole motivation for posting. It is important to focus on meaningful engagement and building relationships with other members rather than just reaching a certain number of posts.</p>

What is the goal of reaching 120 more posts?

The goal is to reach a total of 120 posts in order to achieve a "stripper star" on the forum. This is a special recognition given to members who have reached a high number of posts.

Why is the poster considering driving others "nuts" with short posts?

The poster is feeling motivated to reach their goal and is considering posting short messages in order to quickly reach the required number of posts. However, this may be seen as annoying or spamming by other forum members.

Is it appropriate to constantly post with the minimum amount of words?

While there is no specific rule against posting with the minimum amount of words, it is generally frowned upon as it may be seen as spamming or trying to artificially increase post count. It is important to contribute meaningful content to the forum community.

What are other ways to reach the goal of 120 posts?

Instead of posting short messages, consider actively participating in discussions and sharing valuable insights or experiences. You can also engage with other members by commenting on their posts or starting new discussions.

Is it worth it to reach the goal of 120 posts for a "stripper star"?

Achieving a "stripper star" is a fun way to recognize your contributions to the forum community. However, it should not be the sole motivation for posting. It is important to focus on meaningful engagement and building relationships with other members rather than just reaching a certain number of posts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • leftymac
  • General Chat
Replies